Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Childish games? Or busy?

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I number closed on the street 2 weeks ago. Texted her same night. No response. Texted again 4 days later . No response.

Yesterday I called her, she picks up instantly and we talk for about an hour. Great convos.

After we hang up she initiates texting again, laughing over how it took 2 weeks for us to finally catch up.

Few texts in she goes cold again. Unread.

On WhatsApp she puts up a picture/selfie status each time I put up one. Sees mine, puts up one in return.

But keeps leaving messages unread again.

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured.

Gonna do one more phone call conversation and ask for dinner. Then based on response gonna either proceed or delete and move on

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesnt like texting back and forth. She's ignoring your texts so that you'll call her

R

Ranger

She doesnt like texting back and forth. She's ignoring your texts so that you'll call her
I seem to like this one. Makes sense. But I wouldn’t ask her to dinner. That’s way too much. TELL her you want her to come along for a stroll to some outside mall or something. Take a walk unless it’s cold out. You can’t touch her at dinner anyway. Can’t really hold hands or anything meaningful

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured.

Gonna do one more phone call conversation and ask for dinner. Then based on response gonna either proceed or delete and move on
What has she done to deserve a dinner? Drinks bro...drinks.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee bro, actually, a nice walk....
I'd rather not even go on a date than go on a cofdee date. Might as well bring a pillow and blanket and fall asleep.

And who the hell is walking in December? Its like 20 degrees out...Lmao...

Glassguy

Reaction score
laughing over how it took 2 weeks for us to finally catch up.
No......it took 2 weeks of her other options not working out before she decided to communicate with you.

Oh look......her other options might work out after all.

You showed interest. You number closed. Congrats because most guys cant get that far.

I think you did yourself no favors by messaging her so quickly after getting her number.

I would have never stuck around long enough to invite her out. Cant open my messages? No problem. Next woman up.

I agree with @marmel75 . If you are going to go down swinging, do NOT invest in a dinner. Tell her that you are going to such and such place after work for a drink and ask if she wants to join.

Anything but a YES and you should be dust in the wind. There is a difference in showing your interest and chasing. You are definitely in chase mode and you need to get into C-Ya mode.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I number closed on the street 2 weeks ago. Texted her same night. No response. Texted again 4 days later . No response.

Yesterday I called her, she picks up instantly and we talk for about an hour. Great convos.

After we hang up she initiates texting again, laughing over how it took 2 weeks for us to finally catch up.

On WhatsApp she puts up a picture/selfie status each time I put up one. Sees mine, puts up one in return.

But keeps leaving messages unread again.
Womwn who are interested will bend over backwards to get at you.

A chick's car broke down, was in the shop and she took three buses to get at me.

Not doing it right kuz.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't read all the details but there's no such thing as busy when a girl interest levels are very high, only lukewarm or no interest.

The sooner you fall back and focus on other girls you may spark her interest.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
No......it took 2 weeks of her other options not working out before she decided to communicate with you.

Oh look......her other options might work out after all.

You showed interest. You number closed. Congrats because most guys cant get that far.

I think you did yourself no favors by messaging her so quickly after getting her number.

I would have never stuck around long enough to invite her out. Cant open my messages? No problem. Next woman up.

I agree with @marmel75 . If you are going to go down swinging, do NOT invest in a dinner. Tell her that you are going to such and such place after work for a drink and ask if she wants to join.

Anything but a YES and you should be dust in the wind. There is a difference in showing your interest and chasing. You are definitely in chase mode and you need to get into C-Ya mode.
You have been added to my list of guys who got this game down packed.....

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read all the details but there's no such thing as busy when a girl interest levels are very high, only lukewarm or no interest.

The sooner you fall back and focus on other girls you may spark her interest.
Yes I agree.

Her interest level in person was through the rood.

Over the phone very high

But during texting dips heavy

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all the fellow posters saying no to dinner. Coffee or drinks at most.

Will update after the 2nd phonecall

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like an extrovert. Extroverts typically hate texting.
They don't respond to text messages the same way as introverts do.
You should've called her 4 days later instead of texting her.

It doesn't sound like she's playing games.
The communication dynamics between the both of you is off balance.
You are trying to communicate to her from an introverts perspective and it isn't working.