Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks who troll

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m noticing this as someone older (39) with the younger girls I wheel (20-26 years old).

I was talking to a 23 year old nurse about a month ago, went to set up a date, she didn’t immediately bite, so I nexted.

Just now, a month later, I get a text from her saying “Can I have your autograph?”. Nothing else

I like the younger poon but I have so little patience for their silly games that often come with it.

This isn’t a “how should I respond to her message thread”. I’d just like this bltch to learn some respect. She’s not even close to being on my level. What happened to early 20s girls being sweet and feminine like I remember them being 10 years ago? Did Instagram/social media ruin everything?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humbleness won’t come until they hit the wall. Even then some women still don’t learn and keep their sky high standards and play foolish games. Women in their 30’s still play the same games, trust me.

I would have texted back “you can’t afford my autograph”.lol

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Humbleness won’t come until they hit the wall. Even then some women still don’t learn and keep their sky high standards and play foolish games. Women in their 30’s still play the same games, trust me.

I would have texted back “you can’t afford my autograph”.lol

Lol... I like it

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m noticing this as someone older (39) with the younger girls I wheel (20-26 years old).

I was talking to a 23 year old nurse about a month ago, went to set up a date, she didn’t immediately bite, so I nexted.

Just now, a month later, I get a text from her saying “Can I have your autograph?”. Nothing else

I like the younger poon but I have so little patience for their silly games that often come with it.

This isn’t a “how should I respond to her message thread”. I’d just like this bltch to learn some respect. She’s not even close to being on my level. What happened to early 20s girls being sweet and feminine like I remember them being 10 years ago? Did Instagram/social media ruin everything?
She opened you with a text, why are you taking it personally?

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She opened you with a text, why are you taking it personally?
Attractive young women don’t need to “open” guys, especially guys who have expressed prior interest in them, and she knows it. My gut tells me this is validation fishing. I have better things to do with my time than play games and satiate her ego needs.

If a 23 year old attractive woman wants a guy, all she has to text is “hey”...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive young women don’t need to “open” guys, especially guys who have expressed prior interest in them, and she knows it. My gut tells me this is validation fishing. I have better things to do with my time than play games and satiate her ego needs.

If a 23 year old attractive woman wants a guy, all she has to text is “hey”...
Right, but why get so worked up about it? Sounded like an opportunity to me, you don't have to give her the "validation" she wants. Or, you can just ignore it. Why did you post about it if you have better things to do?

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but why get so worked up about it? Sounded like an opportunity to me, you don't have to give her the "validation" she wants. Or, you can just ignore it. Why did you post about it if you have better things to do?

Of course I have better things I could be doing. So do you. But its a beautiful day that I’ve spent drinking beer on the dock, reading, and yes posting on this forum. I do it because it recharges my batteries for the coming workweek and I find it fun and informative. Entertaining a 23 year old who thinks she’s a queen does not recharge my batteries.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because her behavior is confusing, and it doesn't feel good to be confused
"Doesn't feel good." "Confusing." You mean his ego was bruised.

I'm not seeing what was the silly game here. The message, "Can I have your autograph," should elicit one of two things:

1. A chuckle and a gamely response (two good examples on this thread already) to see where it goes, or
2. A chuckle, a delete, a block and never again a second thought

I don't have all the information, maybe she was a snarky bytch in person and the OP's instincts are correct, but then why ask her out and why start a thread.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I have better things I could be doing. So do you. But its a beautiful day that I’ve spent drinking beer on the dock, reading, and yes posting on this forum. I do it because it recharges my batteries for the coming workweek and I find it fun and informative. Entertaining a 23 year old who thinks she’s a queen does not recharge my batteries.
I feel you, dude. I posted the last thing before I read this. I happen to like the forum a lot myself. I guess what I was getting at is how do you think she was being a queen?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Because her behavior is confusing, and it doesn't feel good to be confused
I hear ya, but I have one better. After three years a chick sent me only a pic designed to make me jealous. After no reply, two weeks later she sends a link to something I said online about us four years before. No reply again. All it takes is a Hey.
Still don’t know what her goal was, but view it as a retarded approach…

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you, dude. I posted the last thing before I read this. I happen to like the forum a lot myself. I guess what I was getting at is how do you think she was being a queen?

Just for fun, I bit and replied to her with “you can’t afford my autograph”. That led to further banter. I won’t go through the whole chat sequence, but I’ll go through the last four exchanges:

Bacchus: so you ready to go for that drink or are you just autograph hunting?

Her: how did football turn into drinks?

(For context, when I initially got her number I joked and said I’d show her how to throw a spiral)

Bacchus: sometimes the quarterback calls an audible

Her: Lolll and qb audibles are done over drinks?

I didn’t respond after her last message. To me she is trolling. Am I jumping to conclusions?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably.

At this point I'd call out a day, time and place. Don't ask. Just say, "Let's do Corner Pub Tuesday at 8pm." Anything other than a yes or a counter with a different day-time means she's attention-whoring and should get a hard-next.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably.

At this point I'd call out a day, time and place. Don't ask. Just say, "Let's do Corner Pub Tuesday at 8pm." Anything other than a yes or a counter with a different day-time means she's attention-whoring and should get a hard-next.
I’m thinking I won’t even give her that. We loosely know a few of the same people, I don’t want her telling folks that I’m chasing dates.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for fun, I bit and replied to her with “you can’t afford my autograph”. That led to further banter. I won’t go through the whole chat sequence, but I’ll go through the last four exchanges:

Bacchus: so you ready to go for that drink or are you just autograph hunting?

Her: how did football turn into drinks?

(For context, when I initially got her number I joked and said I’d show her how to throw a spiral)

Bacchus: sometimes the quarterback calls an audible

Her: Lolll and qb audibles are done over drinks?

I didn’t respond after her last message. To me she is trolling. Am I jumping to conclusions?
That was a good stab at it. Let her double up on her last message if she's serious, or do as @oldmanofthesea suggested and leave it at that. She sounds like she's socially retarded enough not to know when to stop d!cking around (some women just can't help themselves)...in which case you're right, interest or no, your time is yours and not to be wasted. I honestly think there's interest if she called back to your football remark from a month ago, and if she initiated after a month, things change quickly for women in four weeks. And every interaction is an opportunity even if nothing comes of it - as you said, "just for fun." Nothing to lose as long as you have amused mastery and can laugh her off.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Soon, with enough experience, it will be amusing when they try to start playing it and with you knowing full well what's going on in their little minds, to either make them suffer a little more (mind fvck) or dance with them (another mind fvck).

Enjoy it bacchus and don't let it faze you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is trolling she is (unconsciously) testing your social acuity. A seasoned man naturally trolls women, and if a woman were seasoned enough to troll, THAT guy would have a feast on her.

I would have just responded with, "You Better recognize ...." And let her invest more trolling to which I willingly embrace and encourage (test my socialization and you shall receive), or she defers into her humility.

Never get offended. Get amused and GIVE her what she needs, which is a guy she wants to chase.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A seasoned man naturally trolls women, and if a woman were seasoned enough to troll, THAT guy would have a feast on her.
It would be awesome to turn this thread into an: Examples of how to troll women thread.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking I won’t even give her that. We loosely know a few of the same people, I don’t want her telling folks that I’m chasing dates.
It's not chasing dates if you throw out a date and time and she either says no or doesn't respond. It's chasing dates if you ask her out multiple times with no yes or a counter. I'd throw out one time and let it be. If she doesn't respond or says no, you've got your answer. If she says no, play it off with some banter about throwing to another receiver and she was a decoy or some stupid sh*t. If she wants to try and blow that up into you chasing dates, well she was probably going to do that anyway, multiple points of validation and all that stupid sh*t.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not chasing dates if you throw out a date and time and she either says no or doesn't respond. It's chasing dates if you ask her out multiple times with no yes or a counter. I'd throw out one time and let it be. If she doesn't respond or says no, you've got your answer. If she says no, play it off with some banter about throwing to another receiver and she was a decoy or some stupid sh*t. If she wants to try and blow that up into you chasing dates, well she was probably going to do that anyway, multiple points of validation and all that stupid sh*t.
Even if she agrees, I’m not overly enthusiastic about seeing her so I won’t bother.

Not really attracted to ball busting chicks. They’re fun to have as coworkers and friends, but I find dating them to be a drain on my masculine energy.

(This must be a symptom of getting older/more mature. 10 years ago I only cared if she was physically hot)