Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks who troll

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she just wants an autograph.....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a context for this authographic thing? or is she just acting like 5th grade kid out of nowhere?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I’m noticing this as someone older (39) with the younger girls I wheel (20-26 years old).

Just now, a month later, I get a text from her saying “Can I have your autograph?”. Nothing else

I like the younger poon but I have so little patience for their silly games that often come with it.

This isn’t a “how should I respond to her message thread”. I’d just like this bltch to learn some respect.
Bvtch is SIXTEEN (16) years younger than you. She has all the patience in the world for silly games.

She’s not even close to being on my level.
Then why did go out of your way to set up a date with her.

What happened to early 20s girls being sweet and feminine like I remember them being 10 years ago?
They got married and had families with alpha dogs when they were YOUNG and FERTILE. Now any girl more than FIVE (5) years younger than you is TOO YOUNG for you. A female aged THIRTY FOUR (34) is your limit.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have sent her a pic of me having sex with a woman with my autograph on it. I can troll harder and I know where to hit them. That's if she caught me at the right time (buzzed from alcohol). If I was sober I wouldn't have the motivation to engage.
Lol... funny idea but there could be backlash if I did. If she was a complete random and didn’t know my name, maybe

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvtch is SIXTEEN (16) years younger than you. She has all the patience in the world for silly games.

Then why did go out of your way to set up a date with her.

They got married and had families with alpha dogs when they were YOUNG and FERTILE. Now any girl more than FIVE (5) years younger than you is TOO YOUNG for you. A female aged THIRTY FOUR (34) is your limit.

Lol I’ve only dated a couple women over 34 in my life. Most of the girls I date are in their 20s. I also look better than most men in their late 20s. Im sorry that you have such a limiting belief.