"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Chicks who are fan girls

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
What is with this? I know several 20 something women who are HUGE fan girls to small time celebrities or musicians. They will drive halfway across the country to see these people. They blow up the celebrities social media with likes and shares and hearty face emojis. I am just confused and turned off by this.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Theyre not gonna drive across the country to see a dude sitting in moms basement

When Mike Tyson was heavy weight champ he had 20 girlfriends at the same time
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Theyre not gonna drive across the country to see a dude sitting in moms basement

When Mike Tyson was heavy weight champ he had 20 girlfriends at the same time
Yes I get this part of it. I just think it's interesting some women don't do this and others are all about it.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
I used to know this Japanese lady. Huge fan of the Sherlock Holmes show.

She took a trip to UK (from Japan) just so she could see the actor's house, and some of the filming locations.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I've gotten good value from Anglophiles. I play it up to get good quality whilst triggering feminists.

Most guys seriously don't understand their value.
Thanks for letting us into your JBW secret. Self-improvement and then you got the ladies after story on the other thread, ha!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top