"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Chick's fiancé dies 3 weeks prior to wedding, so she gets a Beta-in-Waiting to be the groom - and on the same planned wedding date!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
If this doesn't prove the meme of male disposability, I don't know what would: :mad:
Before they met, his fiancée was engaged, but her partner died three weeks before the wedding. She rarely spoke of her ex, but when it came to picking a wedding date, the Reddit poster was horrified to learn she chose the same date as her previous ceremony.
“We didn’t have any issues until my fiancée and I started planning for our wedding,” he explained. “She suggested a specific date. And I had several reasons to not agree. One of them is that my mom is recovering from major surgery and since she’s my remaining family I want her there with me. My fiancee kept insisting and refused to compromise. But I was surprised when my brother-in-law contacted me saying his sister’s been sending out invitations with the date she picked. He then told me the reason his sister insisted on this specific date is because this was the exact date she and her late fiancé were going to get married. But it didn’t happen.”
He confronted his fiancée, but that didn’t seem to change much.

“She defended herself saying she didn’t think it’d matter if I knew this is the date when she and her late fiancé were getting married,” he wrote. “I said it matters to me.
She let everyone know and everyone [has] been criticizing my stance calling me ridiculous and inconsiderate to postpone for a pathetic reason like that.”
my opinion: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
When a woman decides she wants to get married... she WILL get married, she might have to settle for a man she really doesn't want, but there are more than enough men lining up to be used.

I see this all the freaking time.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
If this doesn't prove the meme of male disposability, I don't know what would: :mad:

my opinion: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Almost every woman has a backup provider aka Beta buck. I believe is in Rollo's "Positive Masculinity" volume.

But I get you, it does feel dirty. Especially if it is that soon after the guy passing away. I mean, we could on for hours about the intergender dynamics but I mean not sure how anyone can disagree how distasteful, disrespectful, and much to be desired this is.

Modern Man Advice
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,868
When a woman decides she wants to get married... she WILL get married, she might have to settle for a man she really doesn't want, but there are more than enough men lining up to be used.

I see this all the freaking time.
Which ironically makes her a bad marriage prospect because it's usually "my way or the highway".
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
Which ironically makes her a bad marriage prospect because it's usually "my way or the highway".
Exactly! You NEVER want to be with a chick that is settling for you... EVER. If the chick isn't falling over herself to be with you and make you happy RIGHT FROM THE START.... You are headed down the road to misery. If you do not understand this TRUTH, you do not have enough experience with women or are living in a Hollywood created fantasy.
 
Top