"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chicks are now demanding that their man have a boat, just to prove that they have large disposable income

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
We have lovely Islamic gentlemen rocking up on our shores in dinghys every single day in the UK now.
No shortage of boat people here. Ok, so they're a bit religiously backward, a little on the illiterate side, with a
propensity toward violence but they sure do know how to treat a girl like a lady (once they've chopped
her cl1t off and put her in a life of domestic servitude and child rearing) and the best thing is that most of our
females seem to support their unchecked arrival in their droves. Enjoy ladies, enjoy....
Do you ever notice that all these refugees are always SAUSAGES? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope that the femynists are able to get refugee status for Afghan WOMEN. I wouldn't mind paying my taxes for that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,535
Reaction score
4,072
Location
Inside her mind
I've noticed this more and more in my city, the one thing you don't see but sometimes do
a bunch of beaitful in shape women on a nice boat with old fat rich guys LOOL
Not hating but lets be honest "Chad" or "Tyrone" ain't got money to buy a boat
Daddy Long Bux does it is what it is
 
Top