Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks are now demanding that their man have a boat, just to prove that they have large disposable income

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have lovely Islamic gentlemen rocking up on our shores in dinghys every single day in the UK now.
No shortage of boat people here. Ok, so they're a bit religiously backward, a little on the illiterate side, with a
propensity toward violence but they sure do know how to treat a girl like a lady (once they've chopped
her cl1t off and put her in a life of domestic servitude and child rearing) and the best thing is that most of our
females seem to support their unchecked arrival in their droves. Enjoy ladies, enjoy....
Do you ever notice that all these refugees are always SAUSAGES? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope that the femynists are able to get refugee status for Afghan WOMEN. I wouldn't mind paying my taxes for that.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this more and more in my city, the one thing you don't see but sometimes do
a bunch of beaitful in shape women on a nice boat with old fat rich guys LOOL
Not hating but lets be honest "Chad" or "Tyrone" ain't got money to buy a boat
Daddy Long Bux does it is what it is