Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks are now demanding that their man have a boat, just to prove that they have large disposable income

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“So, what kind of a boat do you have?” — she asked.
Max thought he didn’t hear her properly at first.

“Sorry, what? — he said. — What boat?”
“Oh, is it a yacht? A yacht then!” — the girl replied.
Max felt lost, so he asked his date why did she assume he has a boat. Being 27 years old, he hasn’t reached a point in his life when he’s been able to purchase a boat, let alone a yacht. Not to mention, he wasn’t into sailing and didn’t enjoy the water.
“In one of your pictures, you were wearing a boat club hat, — the girl slowly replied, realizing she may have made a mistake. — I don’t want to date a man without a boat.”

Let me repeat that: “I do NOT want to date a man WITHOUT a boat.” Max was beyond shocked, but then he started laughing.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
som-pir_6 (1)q.jpg

I've got a boat for these girls

Last edited:

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best I can do is motorboat them cans

Reactions: ERB

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This did take place in Toronto, the worst mating environment in North America. Also, given the looks of Toronto females, this likely was a subpar to mediocre looking woman asking the question.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a boat. Happiest day of my life was the day I sold that damn thing. I’ll never own another one!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a boat. Happiest day of my life was the day I sold that damn thing. I’ll never own another one!
A man that fishes every week or so is getting good use of his boat. However, most men don't take out their boat anywhere near that much; for those men it is a true luxury, but only worth it for folks who can afford a lot of luxurious items.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man that fishes every week or so is getting good use of his boat. However, most men don't take out their boat anywhere near that much; for those men it is a true luxury, but only worth it for folks who can afford a lot of luxurious items.
Our lakes have become VERY overcrowded where I live. It wasn’t worth it to me anymore, I want to be away from people.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our lakes have become VERY overcrowded where I live. It wasn’t worth it to me anymore, I want to be away from people.
Where I'm from, the "lake" is called the "gulf"; it is very easy to get away from everyone.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7012

I've got a boat for these girls
We have lovely Islamic gentlemen rocking up on our shores in dinghys every single day in the UK now.
No shortage of boat people here. Ok, so they're a bit religiously backward, a little on the illiterate side, with a
propensity toward violence but they sure do know how to treat a girl like a lady (once they've chopped
her cl1t off and put her in a life of domestic servitude and child rearing) and the best thing is that most of our
females seem to support their unchecked arrival in their droves. Enjoy ladies, enjoy....

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have lovely Islamic gentlemen rocking up on our shores in dinghys every single day in the UK now.
No shortage of boat people here. Ok, so they're a bit religiously backward, a little on the illiterate side, with a
propensity toward violence but they sure do know how to treat a girl like a lady (once they've chopped
her cl1t off and put her in a life of domestic servitude and child rearing) and the best thing is that most of our
females seem to support their unchecked arrival in their droves. Enjoy ladies, enjoy....
What women are doing is bringing in foreign men who don't know any better and will spend their entire pay cheque on some woman, taking advantage of these guys and then tossing them for a guy who knows better once the carousel ride is over, simps by the boatload.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Chances are he’s need a harpoon…

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What women are doing is bringing in foreign men who don't know any better and will spend their entire pay cheque on some woman, taking advantage of these guys and then tossing them for a guy who knows better once the carousel ride is over, simps by the boatload.
Pay cheque.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They're economic migrants looking for handouts from the UK's very generous benefits system.
If it was pu$$y they were after they would have stayed in France their last port of call. Say what you like about the French,
but their women take care of their appearance a lot more than the lardarsed landwhales we have here. It's more like the other
way around. They are fond of marrying dumb, old, puss blown out, post wall women to sap them of their life savings and to
obtain easy residency. Then they ship their 'other' wives and kids in to jump aboard the gravy train in good old Treasure Island.
As for spoiling their women.... Well, you don't seem to know much about the way in which Islamic men value women,
ESPECIALLY non islamic ones. Although some of them are quite happy to 'spoil' their women literally with a little cl1toral
removal process. Can't have them enjoying sex now, can we. It's the government bringing them in and allowing this,
the women just support it because it's 'woke' to accept other cultures into our own. It's been going on here slowly
but surely since the 50'sand we now have entire enclaves where it's not wise to be seen unless you like a spot of sandal
wearing and headbanging regardless of your sex.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay cheque.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They're economic migrants looking for handouts from the UK's very generous benefits system.
If it was pu$$y they were after they would have stayed in France their last port of call. Say what you like about the French,
but their women take care of their appearance a lot more than the lardarsed landwhales we have here. It's more like the other
way around. They are fond of marrying dumb, old, puss blown out, post wall women to sap them of their life savings and to
obtain easy residency. Then they ship their 'other' wives and kids in to jump aboard the gravy train in good old Treasure Island.
As for spoiling their women.... Well, you don't seem to know much about the way in which Islamic men value women,
ESPECIALLY non islamic ones. Although some of them are quite happy to 'spoil' their women literally with a little cl1toral
removal process. Can't have them enjoying sex now, can we. It's the government bringing them in and allowing this,
the women just support it because it's 'woke' to accept other cultures into our own. It's been going on here slowly
but surely since the 50'sand we now have entire enclaves where it's not wise to be seen unless you like a spot of sandal
wearing and headbanging regardless of your sex.
You lost me at France

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh, so hard to tell gold digger to F*** thenselfs huh?