"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Chick who spurned man is now upset that he has ghosted her

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Ultimately though, he wanted to get married and I didn’t. He wanted our relationship to move forward, whereas I was very happy with the dinners out and not-too-much-commitment status quo.
Round and round we went - he still hoping he could change my mind, me constantly trying to tie him down into a promise of friendship and contact no matter what.
In the end, after much denial on both of our parts, I called him up one day only to find a stranger on the end of the line. We had an eight second conversation during which he repeated the fact that he was tired.
I never heard from him again.
I wanted him, but only on my own terms, and we were caught in a spiral of mutual destruction that the ghosting stopped dead.
my opinion: She wanted to keep him in her orbiter stable, but he wasn't having any of that; with him, it was up or out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
shes uglier than my azzzh0le

also maturedj these websites u quote have sheit articles that provide 0 value why r u wasting time reading them

it has no sources no nothing story could be made up and even if not then whats the point of writing about normal breakup?
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Her words:


"it took me some time to realise he was gone for good. But over the next few weeks, my emails, letters, even doorbell rings went unacknowledged."

This is proper no contact. The people in the no contact challenge board should take note

Her hamster wheel is still spinning (hence she wrote an article years later) even after marrying another dude. Her mind still goes back to the guy who dumped and ghosted her.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
So she has nothing to offer in the relationship and is surpised he ghosted?
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
He made it clear what he wanted and she told him no fvcking way. Don't chicks cry constantly about men being honest about their feelings and not wanting us to play games? Well this guy did just that and it got him nowhere. Then when he decides to move on she's all upset because he decided to move on after being rejected. The narcissism is strong with this one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
He made it clear what he wanted and she told him no fvcking way. Don't chicks cry constantly about men being honest about their feelings and not wanting us to play games? Well this guy did just that and it got him nowhere. Then when he decides to move on she's all upset because he decided to move on after being rejected. The narcissism is strong with this one.
In all fairness, it’s taught on here to never share your feelings with a woman. But at the same time you’re supposed to make yourself clear about what you want. This guy handled it right though. I’ve ghosted many girls, one I knew for a year and i up and ghosted her with no warning. I woke up oneday and said “I’m tired of pining for a girl that’s never going to see me the way I see her”. I was gone just like that.
 
Top