Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick wants to facetime before meeting up.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she was tired of meeting guys who would sleep with her and then break up with her.
I've found that females who want to video call to be the suspicious, scrutinizing sort, so something to keep in mind. Make sure to keep it short and keep your responses generic. Also, make sure the camera is at eye-level or slightly above. Don't have the camera below you.

Sounds like a good thing for you since you want to know what she REALLY looks like before meeting up with her anyway.
Her face, sure. But she can still hide her body

Face Time either ramps up interest or kills it, I can't recall ever having a bad face time with a woman, but I also look a lot better on video than in picture
I suspect you're in the minority on this but you may have a good video camera. But you're almost always going to look better in person than on camera. And if you make any kind of quirky facial expression it may count against you without being able to use in-person charisma or well-calibrated kino'ing to make up for it.

Video calling may well be the wave of the future but I'd be suspicious of the early adopters at this point. Might be worth practicing on throwaway prospects to get the learning curve out of the way. But still, it feels way too much like a job interview. What the hell is sexy about that?

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they should call it body time instead of face time so you can REALLY see what they look like beforehand!!