Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick wants to facetime before meeting up.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Talking to an HB7.5 from OLD about 100 miles away in Ft. Lauderdale. I offered to meet in Naples and she said maybe but would rather facetime first.

I never do zoom, Facetime etc. Face to face or it's a no go.

Should I cave into her demands? I usually try and to stick to women no more than 50 miles away, but on OLD I have to look more than 50 miles to see new faces and less fat women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl demand I take a pic of my ID and send to her so she could run a background check on me when I was online dating. She was a single mom and all I asked was to meet up for a drink at a bar near her house. Now, keep in mind she had my first and last name, we were Facebook friends, had my number, she was just too stupid to do a quick google search. Needless to say I didn’t go on that date and she actually got mad that I wouldn’t submit to the ID thing lol

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Talking to an HB7.5 from OLD about 100 miles away in Ft. Lauderdale. I offered to meet in Naples and she said maybe but would rather facetime first.

Should I cave into her demands? I usually try and to stick to women no more than 50 miles away, but on OLD I have to look more than 50 miles to see new faces and less fat women.
If you're not an attractive guy, I can understand you not wanting to FaceTime with her.

Again @biggoal, you'll go on this date, you'll bore her to death, then come back here and talk sh!t about her, and other women, for not wanting anything to do with you after your disastrous date.

But hey, anything that keeps the cycle of b!tching about women going, right?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You should do it.

You might even find out she's 100 pounds heavier than you think.

You should reply with "good idea. Lots of fakes out there." Then ask her to stand up and spin around. Just don't ask her to get naked, that would kill it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You should do it.

You might even find out she's 100 pounds heavier than you think.

You should reply with "good idea. Lots of fakes out there." Then ask her to stand up and spin around. Just don't ask her to get naked, that would kill it.
The best thing to do is get their number. With the number you do a reverse phone search and get her last name and then look her facebook up. You will then typically see newer photos and if she's a whale or not.

This has worked many times here and I've bailed on possible dates.

I can't believe more guys don't use reverse phone search like this. Then you come on here and see guys posting about OLD dates complaining they're much fatter and older looking in person.

If a girl won't give me her number before a date I won't go. I personally hate taking on the phone, zoom. Text then meet.

On zoom, etc they can hide fat too. Sure you can tell them to stand up but they will probably take offense.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy to do, and you get to see her. Not a problem, I would do it. Just make sure you ask for something in return. Tell her you will face time, but she has to do a little dance while you FTing.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you're not an attractive guy, I can understand you not wanting to FaceTime with her.

Again @biggoal, you'll go on this date, you'll bore her to death, then come back here and talk sh!t about her, and other women, for not wanting anything to do with you after your disastrous date.

But hey, anything that keeps the cycle of b!tching about women going, right?
I had an OLD date that went well last time and she said she wanted a second date. But she wouldn't reply for almost 2 days and then she put me on blast for being a jerk and chewing her out for not replying fast enough because she said she was busy just getting back from a trip.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is easy to do, and you get to see her. Not a problem, I would do it. Just make sure you ask for something in return. Tell her you will face time, but she has to do a little dance while you FTing.
I don't have an Apple device but so will probably use zoom. The issue with Zoom when I've used it the other person always looks more distorted, blurry. But based on her pics she looks decent so even if she doesn't look as good as the pics she will still be okay looking.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I can understand a quick FaceTime. Especially a higher value woman who's time is important. There are a lot of catfish and crazy people out there. Its a small investment to have an attractive woman show up on a date with higher interest with you.
I call EVERY chick before a first date. Actually I call them and invite them out while on the phone with them on that first and quick 5 minute call. I certainly don't want to spend my time meeting up with someone with no personality that I could have screened out with a 5 minute call.
If you're socially awkward, you won't pass her FaceTime request because she is doing what I do to women. Make sure they at least have a decent personality before investing time into a compete stranger.
I'm very social so it wouldn't bother me to do a quick 5 minute FaceTime and I'm certain that her interest would be higher after those 5 minutes . But I'd keep it quick, light and after she sees you're who you are supposed to be, set the date and move forward.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Flirt with her and ask her if she'll be topless during the zoom call.

No reason not to do it, if she's looking to filter you out then she's gonna do it regardless

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have an Apple device but so will probably use zoom. The issue with Zoom when I've used it the other person always looks more distorted, blurry. But based on her pics she looks decent so even if she doesn't look as good as the pics she will still be okay looking.
WhatsApp, Snapchat.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

No reason not to do it, if she's looking to filter you out then she's gonna do it regardless
Imo, too early to talk about being topless. Maybe if it was a sugar daddy site, then yes. She may or may not, but I think this would be most likely a negative outcome in most cases on normal OLD sites.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

This is the Upward Christian app. I DONT think that would be a good idea as a joke. Sure for Facebook dating or Tinder app that would be okay.

Btw the Christian sites like Upward I will say the women are much hotter on there and younger too. More pre wall women and in better physical shape too and you get a lot of likes on there compared to the others.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
the Christian sites like Upward I will say the women are much hotter on there and younger too. More pre wall women and in better physical shape too and you get a lot of likes on there compared to the others.
You just redeemed yourself to the entire forum.

What if I'm not Christian tho? Should I just pretend lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I can understand a quick FaceTime. Especially a higher value woman who's time is important. There are a lot of catfish and crazy people out there. Its a small investment to have an attractive woman show up on a date with higher interest with you.
I call EVERY chick before a first date. Actually I call them and invite them out while on the phone with them on that first and quick 5 minute call. I certainly don't want to spend my time meeting up with someone with no personality that I could have screened out with a 5 minute call.
If you're socially awkward, you won't pass her FaceTime request because she is doing what I do to women. Make sure they at least have a decent personality before investing time into a compete stranger.
I'm very social so it wouldn't bother me to do a quick 5 minute FaceTime and I'm certain that her interest would be higher after those 5 minutes . But I'd keep it quick, light and after she sees you're who you are supposed to be, set the date and move forward.
the biggest thing is getting their phone number. If they give you their number on the dating site then they're showing interest for a possible date. They won't give it out to some fat slob for example.

I always text the day of the date to confirm, ask how their day is. I've never had a flake before not show up like others.

One time I had one try. It was that fat one who used 7 year old pics and was heavier. I drove 50 miles and was already up there shopping for some stuff before my date. She said if she could reschedule because she was tired and was cold outside. I told her I drove 50 miles and she agreed to get out of bed and meet me. Obvious to me it was a flake but I was going to prove a point to her and told her to come meet me.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I did this once with a chick before the date, it was nice but after the date she wanted to Facetime every single day before our next date. (Which was one week later)

She eventually got mad and blocked me when I ignored her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
the biggest thing is getting their phone number. If they give you their number on the dating site then they're showing interest for a possible date. They won't give it out to some fat slob for example.

I always text the day of the date to confirm, ask how their day is. I've never had a flake before not show up like others.

One time I had one try. It was that fat one who used 7 year old pics and was heavier. I drove 50 miles and was already up there shopping for some stuff before my date. She said if she could reschedule because she was tired and was cold outside. I told her I drove 50 miles and she agreed to get out of bed and meet me. Obvious to me it was a flake but I was going to prove a point to her and told her to come meet me.
Get. Off. Online. Dating.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You just redeemed yourself to the entire forum.

What if I'm not Christian tho? Should I just pretend lol
Yea, I guess. Like I'm Catholic, but I put non denominal on it because many of those hardcore Christian women won't date certain religions.

The app is free btw. The downside is most of the women are in the Tampa and Orlando area on there and it just says miles away on the bottom of the profile. So you get a lot of likes from 100 miles away because they're just swiping and not reading the entire profile.

If you live in a major city though and in the bible belt I think this site could be a gold mine to better quality OLD women than the usual Tinder Match and Bumble trash.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, I guess. Like I'm Catholic, but I put non denominal on it because many of those hardcore Christian women won't date certain religions.

The app is free btw. The downside is most of the women are in the Tampa and Orlando area on there and it just says miles away on the bottom of the profile. So you get a lot of likes from 100 miles away because they're just swiping and not reading the entire profile.

If you live in a major city though and in the bible belt I think this site could be a gold mine to better quality OLD women than the usual Tinder Match and Bumble trash.
Do any of them just like to hook up? Or is it all traditional dating stuff?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. If you are a sociable guy that isn't awkward, you can use phone call and face time to your advantage. It sets you apart.