Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick wants me to break quarantine rules to bang her in the woods

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't seem too worried about it, and you live alone, go for it. Sex in the woods is fun. Try to find a lake or river and skinny dip while you're at it.

Modern Man Advice
We ended up camping for two nights (sneaked out of the quarantine facility) and then they allowed her to leave because her test was negative and she stayed on more night at my place. Sex was great but also had a lot of fun BBQ'ing and playing around using my inflatable mattress as a boat. Lots of skinny dipping and overall a lot of time naked in the sun.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We ended up camping for two nights (sneaked out of the quarantine facility) and then they allowed her to leave because her test was negative and she stayed on more night at my place. Sex was great but also had a lot of fun BBQ'ing and playing around using my inflatable mattress as a boat. Lots of skinny dipping and overall a lot of time naked in the sun.
That's rad brother, it's called living life to the fullest! Good stuff!

Modern Man Advice

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to die alone either.

This was a stupid move on both your and her part. WuFlu is not a joke... you guys are so thirsty its cringey. This pandemic will go on forever because young people continue to do whatever they like in spite of common sense. What if she tests negative now.... but you test positive later, for herpes.

Woops, Woopsie!

There needs to be a barfing emoji or a thumbsdown.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This was a stupid move on both your and her part. WuFlu is not a joke... you guys are so thirsty its cringey. This pandemic will go on forever because young people continue to do whatever they like in spite of common sense. What if she tests negative now.... but you test positive later, for herpes.

Woops, Woopsie!

Exactly man.. We keep promoting on here how to be a High Value male..

Yet some Random Slvt turns up & opens up her legs, which she has more likely done with 5 other guys just before you.

Yet many on here promote this behaviour.

Where is the high value when you end up catching some nasty disease that could impact you for the rest of your life.

Were is the high value when you end up with Long Covid which will litrialy destroy your life.

In the UK we have over 1.2 million cases of people with long Covid, where some have the lost the ability to be able to walk any longer, some cannot even walk half a mile without having a relapse and needing to be in bed for two weeks after.

Long Covid is life changing, and you could easily get that off some random hook up.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Woops, Woopsie!

I get it dude, but this chick literally comes from a family of doctors and can even run her own PCR tests in the lab she works in daily. If she were a total trashy random I wouldn't have done this. I wasn't one of 5 guys, the only other guys she's seen in the last weeks were her brothers and dad.

I understand the worry but this is safe. On top of it, I live alone and work from home, so even if I got it, I wouldn't pass it onto anyone. I'm not being reckless to others.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it dude, but this chick literally comes from a family of doctors and can even run her own PCR tests in the lab she works in daily. If she were a total trashy random I wouldn't have done this. I wasn't one of 5 guys, the only other guys she's seen in the last weeks were her brothers and dad.

I understand the worry but this is safe. On top of it, I live alone and work from home, so even if I got it, I wouldn't pass it onto anyone. I'm not being reckless to others.
Doesn't quite add up. You say she comes from a family of doctors & she has the ability to run PCR tests.. Yet she doesn't mind random sex and breaking quarantine rules?

Hell I don't have any doctors in my family, yet I still understand that a random sex session with a girl I am not in an exclusive relationship with, still poses a risk.

I know of a guy who did pretty much exactly what you did.. He has long covid now, probably will lose his job due to no longer able to attend work.. That's a complete life changer.

Is it worth it over a random bang?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't quite add up. You say she comes from a family of doctors & she has the ability to run PCR tests.. Yet she doesn't mind random sex and breaking quarantine rules?

Hell I don't have any doctors in my family, yet I still understand that a random sex session with a girl I am not in an exclusive relationship with, still poses a risk.

I know of a guy who did pretty much exactly what you did.. He has long covid now, probably will lose his job due to no longer able to attend work.. That's a complete life changer.

Is it worth it over a random bang?
1) It's not random sex.

2) Reasonable people have the duty to break morally neutral and unreasonable rules

3) Yes it poses a risk but it can be calculated

4) not officially exclusive but neither of us were with anyone else

5) I'm sorry to hear

6) it's not a random bang

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Seems you are also suffering from a common male ailment: Believus Anythingus Thirstyitis. If you said no, who else would she have called?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) It's not random sex.

2) Reasonable people have the duty to break morally neutral and unreasonable rules

3) Yes it poses a risk but it can be calculated

4) not officially exclusive but neither of us were with anyone else

5) I'm sorry to hear

6) it's not a random bang
You believed she wasn't with anyone else..

OK dude, you should marry her, she sounds an angel who likes to take dik in the woods.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black and white thinking like this is a clear sign of emotional immaturity.
beliving in anything anyone tells in face value eve more woman is also shows a huge degree of immaturity and lack on a brain,

but moving on don't care much for the whole covid issue, most things are overblow, and things who should be done are not, you bang her get some exercise and get some sun, all things doctors tells you to od to raise your body immunity, so no issues here

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great, now what is the plan? Are you going to see her again or is that going to be a fading memory?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to bang in the woods and she doesn't care about gay ass lockdown/quarantine rules. She sounds like a keeper to me, I'm actually jealous. Nice work man! :up:

Edit: if this sounds sarcastic, it's not meant to be.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
beliving in anything anyone tells in face value eve more woman is also shows a huge degree of immaturity and lack on a brain,

but moving on don't care much for the whole covid issue, most things are overblow, and things who should be done are not, you bang her get some exercise and get some sun, all things doctors tells you to od to raise your body immunity, so no issues here
Ask those 350K people a day in India how overblown it is when they go to 12 or 15 hospitals to try and take a loved one there and get turned away because all of them are overflowing with 2 or more people per hospital bed and running out of oxygen supplies and have them die in the backseat of a car...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to bang in the woods and she doesn't care about gay ass lockdown/quarantine rules. She sounds like a keeper to me, I'm actually jealous. Nice work man! :up:

Edit: if this sounds sarcastic, it's not meant to be.

Yeh the TONS of Indians dying currently felt the distancing rules was kinda "Gay Ass" too.

It's not quite working out for them?

A man who chooses a random scrag over his health & wealth is definitely low value

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask those 350K people a day in India how overblown it is when they go to 12 or 15 hospitals to try and take a loved one there and get turned away because all of them are overflowing with 2 or more people per hospital bed and running out of oxygen supplies and have them die in the backseat of a car...
Absolutely spot on.. I have a couple of friends in India.. From what they tell me, it's a nightmare like situation over there.

I am not we should avoid sex all together.. However no harm in being cautios about which girls you try to fuk.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who still thinks its a hoax because he doesn't know anyone who is infected and believes it's just the flu. :zip:

Had a big argument about this last night, he thinks wearing a mask is stupid and against his 'freedom!!!'. Doesn't understand how people are getting so bent out of shape over 'nothing'.

Cases: 146M Recovered: 83.8M Deaths 3.09M

Last edited: