Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick wants me to break quarantine rules to bang her in the woods

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tl;dr; a girl I've mentioned here before left the country for Easter, and now she's back but stuck in a "9 day quarantine hotel". She's only an hour away and said they allow her to go for walks. She suggested letting me in through the back door(of the hotel) but it seems overly risky. Option 2 was meeting in the woods.

what would you do? I live alone and work from home, so I don't think it's reckless. Even if she somehow has it I wouldn't pass it onto anyone else.

Real shame that my camper van is being remodelled

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, she's literally inviting you to FVCK.

I'd take the chance if I were you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
tl;dr; a girl I've mentioned here before left the country for Easter, and now she's back but stuck in a "9 day quarantine hotel". She's only an hour away and said they allow her to go for walks. She suggested letting me in through the back door(of the hotel) but it seems overly risky. Option 2 was meeting in the woods.

what would you do? I live alone and work from home, so I don't think it's reckless. Even if she somehow has it I wouldn't pass it onto anyone else.

Depends on the punishment from the local law enforcement if they catch you. If there is a chance of getting arrested, then no, do not do it. Think with your brain, not your penis. Plus, if she wants you to do this, how many other dudes has she asked and possibly done it with too? Think about the entire picture and risks (STDs/COVID/arrest/public embarrassment/fines/etc).

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the punishment from the local law enforcement if they catch you. If there is a chance of getting arrested, then no, do not do it. Think with your brain, not your penis. Plus, if she wants you to do this, how many other dudes has she asked and possibly done it with too? Think about the entire picture and risks (STDs/COVID/arrest/public embarrassment/fines/etc).
Might be a fine involved but not an arrest. If she turns out positive I'll assume I am too and be cautious/get tested/the usual procedure.

Probably none because I'm her only contact in this city that happens to be close to the border she just crossed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What are these crazy rules about not being able to go outdoors? You literally have a near 0% chance of getting this outdoors even if someone is in the vicinity that has it.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't seem too worried about it, and you live alone, go for it. Sex in the woods is fun. Try to find a lake or river and skinny dip while you're at it.

Modern Man Advice

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate had a very similar situation like this. She was a random & they had outdoors sex.. She had probably banged another few guys like that previous to him.

Long story short.. Some days after the outdoor sex session with her, he developed symptoms, then later tested positive for Covid.. It's been 7-8 weeks now & he still has lingering issues, heart palpitations & breathing problems.

He must have licked the Covid out of her mouth & Vag.

Enjoy your fun in the woods son!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Might be a fine involved but not an arrest. If she turns out positive I'll assume I am too and be cautious/get tested/the usual procedure.

Probably none because I'm her only contact in this city that happens to be close to the border she just crossed.
I wouldn't think it would be worth it, but do what you think is best. Who knows, you may be fine, or end up like @soulforge's friend.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you carry a gun for protection. You dont know what crazies are out there.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you carry a gun for protection. You dont know what crazies are out there.
Air rifle for plinging by the fire, and I'll sleep with it loaded. Not much damage but no one is able to tell what it is in the middle of the night.

Exactly it's just a gamble he will have to make!

Puzzy vs Possible life altering health implications.
I mean her whole family are doctors so I assume they get tested all the time

My mate had a very similar situation like this. She was a random & they had outdoors sex.. She had probably banged another few guys like that previous to him.

Long story short.. Some days after the outdoor sex session with her, he developed symptoms, then later tested positive for Covid.. It's been 7-8 weeks now & he still has lingering issues, heart palpitations & breathing problems.

He must have licked the Covid out of her mouth & Vag.

Enjoy your fun in the woods son!
Yikes.

I'll ask if she has any symptoms then.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Air rifle for plinging by the fire, and I'll sleep with it loaded. Not much damage but no one is able to tell what it is in the middle of the night.

I mean her whole family are doctors so I assume they get tested all the time

Yikes.

I'll ask if she has any symptoms then.
She was Asymptomatic. Meaning no symptoms at all..