MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,694
- Reaction score
- 5,130
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Maybe she's a secretary and can type 400 words a minute?How is that even possible
The messages sent per hour is very high.How is that even possible
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You think a woman like that is clever enough to use such software? It is possible to send a high volume of texts like that without special software, if you're obsessed and crazy enough which I have little doubt she was. Like I said, she probably sent the same message or short words over and over in bursts counting several in a minute. This would offset the times she had a break, the average is just an average, it doesn't present the actual pattern. It would be hard to send a message consistently every 2 minutes.You can not send 500 messages per day. She used an 'SMS bomber' software. There are many different kinds of them.
![]()
Ppl like this tend to not sleep alot. 4 hours is probably her norm. But, yea, it can be done. I wonder if she was in the mental Ward any of that time - what else would she have to do there?The messages sent per hour is very high.
I'm rounding up the timeframe to 10 whole months, which is ~305 days.
159000 / 305 = 521 messages per day.
If we assume 8 hours of sleep every day.
521 / 16 = 32 messages per hour.
So if the information is correct in that article, she sent a message on average when not sleeping every 2 minutes for 10 months. I'm guessing a lot of the messages are very short ones that takes 2 seconds to write and send, which are spammed multiple of within a minute. But still though, there can't have been a second she hasn't been thinking of the guy.
Definitely mentally ill, that's some extremely obsessive behavior.
Yeah, I thought about that. Changing it won't make a large difference though.Ppl like this tend to not sleep alot. 4 hours is probably her norm.
He might not have known he can do that or he did but it didn't help because she kept changing her number. Blocking doesn't always stop the crazies.Why didn't he block her?