Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick said "i control guys"

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a chick yesterday where she started to say how she does what ever she wants with "guys" and she controls them and does what ever the fck she wants.

Its funny how many betas are out there i could not really believe that there is such a high level of betas running around its unbelievable to see.

She started to act a little bit bitchy cause she could not get control of the conversation she was asking me 20 questions a minute i totally answered 1.

She wanted to know where i will take her, to take control of where we are going to go, of course that never happened.

She got insane and literally wanted to start conversations about ex relationships and how she had only one relationship in her life which lasted 8 months.

She stated how most guys are so predictable and go for the kiss from the first date and generally its like she knows how the "game" works.

Anyway the date ended without me going for the kiss since she literally was telling me what she likes in guys without realizing it she told me i hope you had a "good time"

I told her sure, you? she told me yeah.

She brought up how she likes the way i "think" yeah cause i don't give a damn if i see her again or not.

And i took her to her car, never brought up anything about getting together again since it's what she was expecting to happen and i never do that anyways.

Sure i want to see her again, but let her wait a week.

My point of this post is that i knew there were betas out there but the level is unbelievable. I was bursting and laughing with her she was too about this type of situations but this chick is for sure a a fool of her self. But its normal most guys did this to her she is expecting this kind of situations from now and on.

Just wanted to share, cheers.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a chick yesterday where she started to say how she does what ever she wants with "guys" and she controls them and does what ever the fck she wants.

Its funny how many betas are out there i could not really believe that there is such a high level of betas running around its unbelievable to see.

She started to act a little bit bitchy cause she could not get control of the conversation she was asking me 20 questions a minute i totally answered 1.

She wanted to know where i will take her, to take control of where we are going to go, of course that never happened.

She got insane and literally wanted to start conversations about ex relationships and how she had only one relationship in her life which lasted 8 months.

She stated how most guys are so predictable and go for the kiss from the first date and generally its like she knows how the "game" works.

Anyway the date ended without me going for the kiss since she literally was telling me what she likes in guys without realizing it she told me i hope you had a "good time"

I told her sure, you? she told me yeah.

She brought up how she likes the way i "think" yeah cause i don't give a damn if i see her again or not.

And i took her to her car, never brought up anything about getting together again since it's what she was expecting to happen and i never do that anyways.

Sure i want to see her again, but let her wait a week.

My point of this post is that i knew there were betas out there but the level is unbelievable. I was bursting and laughing with her she was too about this type of situations but this chick is for sure a a fool of her self. But its normal most guys did this to her she is expecting this kind of situations from now and on.

Just wanted to share, cheers.
Or maybe guys have controlled her and she's in denial? You just met her, you don't know.

Either way, she definitely doesn't sound like a pleasant person to be around. In fact, she sounds like a person that has potential to ruin your life if you let her. Not gonna disagree that there are a lot of betas out there either.

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Run for your life. I dated one of these and thought her sh1tting on beta guys was "funny" until I realized she was just a good old fashioned sociopath. There are plenty of women better than this. This is one of the bigger red flags.
I actually want to go out with her again, i already know what to expect the problem is its not her fault she is like this, its the guys she is dating that made her like this.

She needs actually a guy that will make her brain go hamster.

I agree with you that she may be a sociopath but i want to go for the ride to see what will turn out.

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's already playing you having you think you're special and not like the other guys lmao, women know how to play the guys who think they are alpha
I don't actually think so but will see how it goes.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who likes in control is not feminine. She is masculine. And if you're masculine, this relationship will not last for long.

i already know what to expect the problem is its not her fault she is like this, its the guys she is dating that made her like this.
Are you trying to to save her from her own behaviors? If that's what you're trying to do, I suggest you, don't do it.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK tell her best of luck. She did you a favor without realizing

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who likes in control is not feminine. She is masculine. And if you're masculine, this relationship will not last for long.

Are you trying to to save her from her own behaviors? If that's what you're trying to do, I suggest you, don't do it.
Nice point, taken.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags out of the ass on this one.. And op wants to see her again.. Looool

I would say this is a beta move.. If op had options, abundancy mind set, he would see the red flags and simply walk away.

It's highly likely this chick will treat op in a disrespectful way, as she is accustomed to getting away with crappy behaviour.

I suppose op is different and special, compared to all the other guys she fuked over!

Good luck

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't actually think so but will see how it goes.
2 dates in 2 days (yesterday and today)....

I wonder what she thinks of your 100% availabilities... for her.

The girl
1) sounds like a pain in the ass
2) either she's a player or got played

Anyone who started "demolishing" someone or something (or some gender) when you just meet them... sounds not a nice and kind person. She seems to be fuelled by "hate/anger'

Also, she makes you think you different from " other man".

Actions over words.

Words: "all others guys are beta and she does what she wants with them"
Actions: "OP is having a 2nd date on a 2nd day already..."

Clearly the OP girl more important than your life ;)

Advice: Eject, go NC.

She'll be blowing your phone in 1 week, begging... than lay her and never see her again.

You in for pain otherwise

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's already playing you having you think you're special and not like the other guys lmao, women know how to play the guys who think they are alpha
Yeah my alarm bells were ringing immediately when she mocked guys who go for the kiss on the first date. That's the major alarm. The other is that she gloats over how she manipulates guys.

This woman already sounds like she could become the character of several mens' first confession story when they come here in 10 years.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is where you kick Dumpty off her pedestal.

"So, you date men with low testosterone?"

#And how's that working out?

Drop TRP.

What happens when Chad stops calling? Did you know new girls are turning 18 everyday.

You know a egg drops every month right. Crazy slut said her 30yr old gf has 34yr old bf who can't do better.

I told her the legal age of consent is 18.

Trolling as a hobby.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys that show up here have been so hurt an so deprived that even when a woman is an outright piece of trash they'll put up with her if it means an end to their dry spell. It needs to be hammered into these guys to have more self respect - it is better to be alone then wasting your time with a low life.

I consider something said like this to be the equivalent of AFC type behavior in men. A woman would have to be out of her mind to say something like that - she is either nuts or arrogant as hell.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags out of the ass on this one.. And op wants to see her again.. Looool

I would say this is a beta move.. If op had options, abundancy mind set, he would see the red flags and simply walk away.

It's highly likely this chick will treat op in a disrespectful way, as she is accustomed to getting away with crappy behaviour.

I suppose op is different and special, compared to all the other guys she fuked over!

Good luck
She'll keep chipping away little by little.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never understand why people are so rude and why they show their hand

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... if a chick talks about her exes describing what they did to turn her off, this is a good thing. It means she likes you and is basically telling you not to do the things she describes and you could be fvcking her.

However, if she starts laying down what she expects (you have to let her control sh!t) her interest level is low, and she is basically telling you that if you want to hang around in the hopes that 'maybe' she could be interested in you at a later date... well, the truth is you will just become a useful tool in her tool box... not a good place to be. This is why you have to remain focused on what you want, not what she wants.

I had a date like this not too long ago, she started telling me all about the things other guys do for her... I completely disarmed her with one sentence:

"Well... none of that worked very well for you since you are here with me right now."

The chick had an agenda.... well all chicks have agendas.. Hers was to find as many stooge orbiters that she could string along... get what she wanted from them and then let them go. No problem, there are plenty of dudes out there that are lining up to be used.

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... if a chick talks about her exes describing what they did to turn her off, this is a good thing. It means she likes you and is basically telling you not to do the things she describes and you could be fvcking her.

However, if she starts laying down what she expects (you have to let her control sh!t) her interest level is low, and she is basically telling you that if you want to hang around in the hopes that 'maybe' she could be interested in you at a later date... well, the truth is you will just become a useful tool in her tool box... not a good place to be. This is why you have to remain focused on what you want, not what she wants.

I had a date like this not too long ago, she started telling me all about the things other guys do for her... I completely disarmed her with one sentence:

"Well... none of that worked very well for you since you are here with me right now."

The chick had an agenda.... well all chicks have agendas.. Hers was to find as many stooge orbiters that she could string along... get what she wanted from them and then let them go. No problem, there are plenty of dudes out there that are lining up to be used.
Exactly.. this one has an agenda too she is programmed to expect that i will turn out this way as well which of course i didn't.

A

AJ84

Maybe I’m off on this, but I interpret this as her basically saying she doesn’t give a f**k, wants some ‘real man’ guy who will also not give a f**k so she can continue to do what she wants which may include other guys, and her validating you by saying how different you are with your zero care attitude strokes your ego and will reinforce you to continue to have that attitude for the validation while she continues to do whatever the f**k she wants, while leading you to believe that you have the upper hand.

Or, she’s playing some be the one real man who can tame my wild spirit challenge game.

Both ego baiting to get you in her frame. Seems to be working too.