Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick said "i control guys"

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I’m off on this, but I interpret this as her basically saying she doesn’t give a f**k, wants some ‘real man’ guy who will also not give a f**k so she can continue to do what she wants which may include other guys, and her validating you by saying how different you are with your zero care attitude strokes your ego and will reinforce you to continue to have that attitude for the validation while she continues to do whatever the f**k she wants, while leading you to believe that you have the upper hand.

Or, she’s playing some be the one real man who can tame my wild spirit challenge game.

Both ego baiting to get you in her frame. Seems to be working too.
She actually said "real men are gone".

Trust me even if she tries to just validate me i will be arleady banging other chicks. Now If she starts to chase thats a whole different story. Preferably if its her idea then its a win win situation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She actually said "real men are gone".

Trust me even if she tries to just validate me i will be arleady banging other chicks. Now If she starts to chase thats a whole different story. Preferably if its her idea then its a win win situation.
The harder you chase and fvck others and the more you ignore her the harder she will chase you. This the type you can't hardly do anything for.

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick will be great for forcing you to stay crisp with your game.
Totally agree on that. It will be a good experience to actually see how this programmed chicks behave.

A sentence from her on the date "i don't like sweet guys" imagine that.

"They call me 20 times in my work its such a big turn off"

I mean common really?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree on that. It will be a good experience to actually see how this programmed chicks behave.

A sentence from her on the date "i don't like sweet guys" imagine that.

"They call me 20 times in my work its such a big turn off"

I mean common really?
You'll play the "devil" and she'll love you for it. She's been programmed to abuse and react to neglected and abus as if it's strength.

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags out of the ass on this one.. And op wants to see her again.. Looool

I would say this is a beta move.. If op had options, abundancy mind set, he would see the red flags and simply walk away.

It's highly likely this chick will treat op in a disrespectful way, as she is accustomed to getting away with crappy behaviour.

I suppose op is different and special, compared to all the other guys she fuked over!

Good luck
If u dated 20 insecure chicks that would be blowing up ur phone and you doing what ever the fck you want with them how would u behave in ur next date?

Yes i have options i never said i didn't and if i want to bang this one, then i will.

I never said i will start a LTR.

Don't take it so far in the water its just a chick dissapointed by betas. She ain't the only one.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u dated 20 insecure chicks that would be blowing up ur phone and you doing what ever the fck you want with them how would u behave in ur next date?

Yes i have options i never said i didn't and if i want to bang this one, then i will.

I never said i will start a LTR.

Don't take it so far in the water its just a chick dissapointed by betas. She ain't the only one.

I bet the last guy thought exactly like you do.. I can handle her, my game is soooo much tighter than every other guy before me..

Correction.. She is NOT tired of betas.. This woman is a MANIPULATER..

Suddenly a TRUE alpha like you came along, and she shared her dating woes with you.

Your playing captain save a ho..

Poor girl.. She has had to deal with too many beta males, its not her fault, the way she is!

If you want to play with fire, then go ahead Bruv!

The SMART man walks away from manipulative biches, so these woman can learn to change there chitty behaviour.

But you want to CHARGE right in, because your THIRSTY for that Vagina!!

We will catch you soon in the No CONTACT thread.

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet the last guy thought exactly like you do.. I can handle her, my game is soooo much tighter than every other guy before me..

Suddenly a TRUE alpha like you came along, and she shared her dating woes with you.

Poor girl.. She has had to deal with too many beta males, its not her fault, the way she is!

The SMART man walks away from manipulative biches, so these woman can learn to change there chitty behaviour.

Cheers bro.

A

AJ84

Gotta agree with this. I think you’re being played here. Her behaviour is drawing you in because you are not used to this in a girl.

As you said you have other girls so focusing on that is a good idea.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with this. I think you’re being played here. Her behaviour is drawing you in because you are not used to this in a girl.

As you said you have other girls so focusing on that is a good idea.
She can NEVER be his focus and he can NEVER pursue her. Be busy let her reach to you for sex to happen. Don't let her flake.

She's going to be vying for control it's what she does.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be like:
Ha!
B!tch, you are NOBODY!
Go f*ck yourself!

These type of women are kryptonite to masculine men.
They are way more trouble than they're worth.

Look how clever and manipulative this chick is.. This chick barely even knows OP and she has already convinced OP that he is like no other dude!

HE is different, the ultimate Alpha male loool

OP this is just an EGO STROKE to reel you in..

How the hell would she know your different, this soon..

Do you know how woman determine what you as a man, are made of? By testing you over TIME

This chick probably tests dudes minute by minute, then discards them as Beta at some point or another, after they have been used.

A

AJ84

I'd be like:
Ha!
B!tch, you are NOBODY!
Go f*ck yourself!

These type of women are kryptonite to masculine men.
They are way more trouble than they're worth.
Saying that comes across as being butt hurt and immature, even if she is a bit*h lol. If he’s going to move on from her it’s best to simply do that, no words required, just a hard next and ghost. That way she could be left wondering what the hell happened rather than thinking she dodged a bullet with this ahole. In fact I would suggest any guy do that instead resorting to calling names and throwing insults when dumping a girl for crappy behaviour. Shows you are above that and she isn’t worth your emotion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying that comes across as being butt hurt and immature, even if she is a bit*h lol. If he’s going to move on from her it’s best to simply do that, no words required, just a hard next and ghost. That way she could be left wondering what the hell happened rather than thinking she dodged a bullet with this ahole. In fact I would suggest any guy do that instead resorting to calling names and throwing insults when dumping a girl for crappy behaviour. Shows you are above that and she isn’t worth your emotion.
We can't ever show we're butt hurt.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he can use her to test his self control and strength.

The guys who are successful with this type let her harrass and use the betas.

They are not very available and never chase her. She longs for their attention. They hit and quit. Do it again one to three weeks later.

They keep their convo short. They don't validate her. They never chase. They flake her as well..

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad behavior needs to be checked regardless of whom it is.
I'd rather be known as the @sshole that walked away than be known as the beta.
And by the way, there was no emotion behind my response. That answer came straight from my gut, because I've already experienced something similar like this before.

It's intended to shock her because these type of women aren't use to men being so bold.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women "disappointed" by beta men do not date beta men. It is something that only happens once or twice and it is over forever. They certainly do not continue to date and become further disappointed by such men.

No.

This woman is disappointed by men who come off as alpha up front but eventually show their beta stripes. As @soulforge has said, they are slowly breaking such men down over time, and the reason is because they are setting you up for the ultimate test.

Right now, she is feeding on & fueling your alpha behavior, those thoughts, those actions. She likes them. She is proclaiming how refreshing it is. YOU spin plates. YOU are not looking for the LTR. Things will seem to go well between the two of you for months most likely. She's a plate. You're feeling great. Sex is great. No relationship here. Nope. Just fun and you're reveling in it. YOU are in control.

Then comes the test.

She goes out for drinks with someone else. She does something either major or minor, with other men. And this is when the "alpha" man, the fake it until you make it, I'm gonna practice playing with this one mentality comes crumbling to the ground. You say WTF? to her. You start behaving as if she is violating your trust or interest. She will blame you, saying you always seemed to never care about her because you are SO ALPHA and SPIN PLATES. She will take only partial blame, saying she started falling for you even though she knew not to. A man like you could NEVER be faithful! She did it because she doesn't want to be hurt, and figured you were just "having fun" anyway, being the so carefree alpha that you were.... you never showed me romance! You never bought me flowers!

That's not true, you will say. I'm not THAT cold! I did develop some feeling here, to be honest..... Sooner or later comes the romantic dinner.

Enter her DISAPPOINTMENT.

Disappointed you could not really live up to the FWB agreement without feelings creeping in. Or disappointed you changed your mind on the LTR thing.

It is not the beta she is disappointed by. It is the Alpha who was never really alpha to begin with. Her ego boost on controlling men does not come from controlling betas. It comes from breaking alphas.

If you're going to play along, you better be the real deal. Can you be ice cold when she comes on so warmly 3 months down the road? We shall see.....

This is spot on!

A chick like this does NOT crown you the ultimate Alpha, after a couple of dates.. she hasn't even STARTED testing you yet!

This chick breaks down Alphas, strokes the ego, hooks you in, then spits you the fuk out, when the BETA faggot eventually rears its ugly head.

OP best be the real deal.. Or months from now, will be seeing your sorry ass in the NO CONTACT thread.

Your number one question op will be??? Why did I ignore the red flags.. boo hoo