Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick said "i control guys"

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is spot on!

A chick like this does NOT crown you the ultimate Alpha, after a couple of dates.. she hasn't even STARTED testing you yet!

This chick breaks down Alphas, strokes the ego, hooks you in, then spits you the fuk out, when the BETA faggot eventually rears its ugly head.

OP best be the real deal.. Or months from now, will be seeing your sorry ass in the NO CONTACT thread.

Your number one question op will be??? Why did I ignore the red flags.. boo hoo
You really don't know me that well.

But again Cheers Bro.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags out of the ass on this one.. And op wants to see her again.. Looool
Looool

Ask her to control your d!ck with her mouth

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually want to go out with her again, i already know what to expect the problem is its not her fault she is like this, its the guys she is dating that made her like this.

She needs actually a guy that will make her brain go hamster.

I agree with you that she may be a sociopath but i want to go for the ride to see what will turn out.
Good luck dude. I personally can't stand damaged bitches like this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing.... when you read a thread like this, you're reading all of the analysis, the cat and mouse, the drama... you're reading a checkbox list of redflags and so on. It all sounds like an obvious nightmare that should be very easy to avoid. But IRL, it does not feel that way. IRL it plays out like a great situation largely absent of all of these things. It feels like a great set up. And here is the fvcked up part: it actually CAN continue to be a great set up IF both parties are the real deal.

But... that requires 2 people who are not going to catch feelings a few months down the road.

That is where the test comes in.

If both parties are the real deal, this test will pass entirely unrecognized. It will be nothing. It will effect nothing. Things will continue on smoothly. The test only becomes the nightmare, the drama, the cat and mouse we are all talking about here, when one person catches feelings. That's when things explode. If it is the man who catches feelings, that is when a man who is not the real deal gets eaten up and spit out.

Now here is the TRICKY part, the part many men NEVER think about:

It is very easy to talk alpha, especially on a forum like this. It is easy to say you spin plates, have abundance, have no problem going NC, etc. And these things may very well be TRUE for men who do say those things. It is easy because when a man talks about spinning plates, he is usually envisioning an ideal situation in which he is the one seeing multiple women, while each woman is essentially monogamous to him. That is the typical golden standard of what spinning plates means in an average man's head.

But that is not reality.

In a true FWB situation, where a woman is ok with the idea that you may be seeing other women, there is no double standard applied. She too will have the luxury of having drinks with other men. Nobody, male or female, in their right mind is going to remain committed and dedicated to someone who has clearly stated no such desire to do the same in turn.

If you are not the real deal, the reality of these kinds of arrangements with women WILL lure out the beta hiding inside. That is what the test is: the reality, the RL circumstances and behaviors of a real FWB arrangement with a woman who is truly ok with such an arrangement. The chump inside comes pouring out when a man who talks the talk cant deal with a reality that doesn't match that golden double standard of what spinning plates meant to him, in his head.

This man can only be the "alpha" when it is perceived beneficial to himself. Outside of that, the beta floodgates open.

This woman the OP is talking about.... she is NOT dating betas. She is looking for an "alpha" who isn't going to turn beta when that reality hits him when he is tested on it.

Many guys who talk the talk don't realize they may not be ready for that.
So with a bytch like this you have to:

1. Not give a **** about her
2. Fvk her and never be jerked around
3. Fvck other bytches

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women "disappointed" by beta men do not date beta men. It is something that only happens once or twice and it is over forever. They certainly do not continue to date and become further disappointed by such men.

No.

This woman is disappointed by men who come off as alpha up front but eventually show their beta stripes. As @soulforge has said, they are slowly breaking such men down over time, and the reason is because they are setting you up for the ultimate test.

Right now, she is feeding on & fueling your alpha behavior, those thoughts, those actions. She likes them. She is proclaiming how refreshing it is. YOU spin plates. YOU are not looking for the LTR. Things will seem to go well between the two of you for months most likely. She's a plate. You're feeling great. Sex is great. No relationship here. Nope. Just fun and you're reveling in it. YOU are in control.

Then comes the test.

She goes out for drinks with someone else. She does something either major or minor, with other men. And this is when the "alpha" man, the fake it until you make it, I'm gonna practice playing with this one mentality comes crumbling to the ground. You say WTF? to her. You start behaving as if she is violating your trust or interest. She will blame you, saying you always seemed to never care about her because you are SO ALPHA and SPIN PLATES. She will take only partial blame, saying she started falling for you even though she knew not to. A man like you could NEVER be faithful! She did it because she doesn't want to be hurt, and figured you were just "having fun" anyway, being the so carefree alpha that you were.... you never showed me romance! You never bought me flowers!

That's not true, you will say. I'm not THAT cold! I did develop some feeling here, to be honest..... Sooner or later comes the romantic dinner.

Enter her DISAPPOINTMENT.

Disappointed you could not really live up to the FWB agreement without feelings creeping in. Or disappointed you changed your mind on the LTR thing.

It is not the beta she is disappointed by. It is the Alpha who was never really alpha to begin with. Her ego boost on controlling men does not come from controlling betas. It comes from breaking alphas.

If you're going to play along, you better be the real deal. Can you be ice cold when she comes on so warmly 3 months down the road? We shall see.....
In other words, you should never take a woman like this seriously?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part, yes. If anything changes inside of you along those lines, the bomb starts ticking on you.

I personally do not take any woman seriously until it becomes a serious relationship, of which this particular woman is obviously not worthy of an effort.
Oh also do little to none to "help" her because she will try to obtain control that way.

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing.... when you read a thread like this, you're reading all of the analysis, the cat and mouse, the drama... you're reading a checkbox list of redflags and so on. It all sounds like an obvious nightmare that should be very easy to avoid. But IRL, it does not feel that way. IRL it plays out like a great situation largely absent of all of these things. It feels like a great set up. And here is the fvcked up part: it actually CAN continue to be a great set up IF both parties are the real deal.

But... that requires 2 people who are not going to catch feelings a few months down the road.

That is where the test comes in.

If both parties are the real deal, this test will pass entirely unrecognized. It will be nothing. It will effect nothing. Things will continue on smoothly. The test only becomes the nightmare, the drama, the cat and mouse we are all talking about here, when one person catches feelings. That's when things explode. If it is the man who catches feelings, that is when a man who is not the real deal gets eaten up and spit out.

Now here is the TRICKY part, the part many men NEVER think about:

It is very easy to talk alpha, especially on a forum like this. It is easy to say you spin plates, have abundance, have no problem going NC, etc. And these things may very well be TRUE for men who do say those things. It is easy because when a man talks about spinning plates, he is usually envisioning an ideal situation in which he is the one seeing multiple women, while each woman is essentially monogamous to him. That is the typical golden standard of what spinning plates means in an average man's head.

But that is not reality.

In a true FWB situation, where a woman is ok with the idea that you may be seeing other women, there is no double standard applied. She too will have the luxury of having drinks with other men. Nobody, male or female, in their right mind is going to remain committed and dedicated to someone who has clearly stated no such desire to do the same in turn.

If you are not the real deal, the reality of these kinds of arrangements with women WILL lure out the beta hiding inside. That is what the test is: the reality, the RL circumstances and behaviors of a real FWB arrangement with a woman who is truly ok with such an arrangement. The chump inside comes pouring out when a man who talks the talk cant deal with a reality that doesn't match that golden double standard of what spinning plates meant to him, in his head.

This man can only be the "alpha" when it is perceived beneficial to himself. Outside of that, the beta floodgates open.

This woman the OP is talking about.... she is NOT dating betas. She is looking for an "alpha" who isn't going to turn beta when that reality hits him when he is tested on it.

Many guys who talk the talk don't realize they may not be ready for that.
I mostly agree with what you are saying, personally i always like the challenge with chicks. Even if i **** up i learn, that's my mindset.

Yeah i know that wasting time on this kind of chicks is stupid, but i if i bang her than its a win win, is she reaches out.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a chick yesterday where she started to say how she does what ever she wants with "guys" and she controls them and does what ever the fck she wants.

Its funny how many betas are out there i could not really believe that there is such a high level of betas running around its unbelievable to see.

She started to act a little bit bitchy cause she could not get control of the conversation she was asking me 20 questions a minute i totally answered 1.

She wanted to know where i will take her, to take control of where we are going to go, of course that never happened.

She got insane and literally wanted to start conversations about ex relationships and how she had only one relationship in her life which lasted 8 months.

She stated how most guys are so predictable and go for the kiss from the first date and generally its like she knows how the "game" works.

Anyway the date ended without me going for the kiss since she literally was telling me what she likes in guys without realizing it she told me i hope you had a "good time"

I told her sure, you? she told me yeah.

She brought up how she likes the way i "think" yeah cause i don't give a damn if i see her again or not.

And i took her to her car, never brought up anything about getting together again since it's what she was expecting to happen and i never do that anyways.

Sure i want to see her again, but let her wait a week.

My point of this post is that i knew there were betas out there but the level is unbelievable. I was bursting and laughing with her she was too about this type of situations but this chick is for sure a a fool of her self. But its normal most guys did this to her she is expecting this kind of situations from now and on.

Just wanted to share, cheers.
This chick is gonna take you on a path of destruction and she is leading you by the ego. Just my gut and personal experience kicking in here. Run! Or come back in 3/4 months posting a thread about how it's all gone wrong.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So with a bytch like this you have to:

1. Not give a **** about her
2. Fvk her and never be jerked around
3. Fvck other bytches
With a woman like this and to get out unscathed you have to be a Sociopath imo. They can't hurt your feelings if you don't have any. OP is not a Sociopath. She is stroking his Ego and most guys here will tell you that it won't end well for him because it won't.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dysfunctional out of the gate.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly agree with what you are saying, personally i always like the challenge with chicks. Even if i **** up i learn, that's my mindset.

Yeah i know that wasting time on this kind of chicks is stupid, but i if i bang her than its a win win, is she reaches out.

If you really want to mess with this crazy bish.. Here is what you should do.. Smash her ONE time and ONE time only... Throw her a towel, so she can wipe the jizz off her face, then MOVE THE FUK ON.