Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick on OLD views my profile so she wants my sign.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
WTF up with that. So on OLD saw an HB 6.5-7 view my profile. She looks cute so I just send her a message to break the ice. She quickly replies asking what my sign is. WTF. Do people really care when you were born or what you score on the Love signs test?

Yes I had an OLD chick make me take that silly love language test once before meeting her.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF up with that. So on OLD saw an HB 6.5-7 view my profile. She looks cute so I just send her a message to break the ice. She quickly replies asking what my sign is. WTF. Do people really care when you were born or what you score on the Love signs test?

Yes I had an OLD chick make me take that silly love language test once before meeting her.
dude, chicks believe in all that BS

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She wants to meet now. I don't care if a chick was born in Jan or Sept. The boner test doesn't care. She mentioned wanting to get married again.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, astrology, love languages, pop psychology and all sorts of other stupid BS. Ever wonder why TV commercials seems so dumb? Because women make 80% of all spending decisions, so guess who adds are aimed at??

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The snap chat clips she texted me and vid shes heavier post pandemic so im ignoring her. Shes texting and messaging me like crazy now cause not giving her attention. Why are women fatter since covid started?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What she from Match?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The snap chat clips she texted me and vid shes heavier post pandemic so im ignoring her. Shes texting and messaging me like crazy now cause not giving her attention. Why are women fatter since covid started?
Does this really need to be explained? Think about why. It's obvious

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea.

Talking to an hb 7.5 whos a personal trainer on tinder right now. 45 miles away though.
Match women have gotten noticeably more difficult post-Thanksgiving. This happens every year but this year the difference is dramatic. I've had to put my profile on hide it's so bad. She sounds like she's got relationship rabies and is "cycling though" prospects as quickly as possible. Who wants to "meet right now" to see if someone is marriage material?

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Match women have gotten noticeably more difficult post-Thanksgiving. This happens every year but this year the difference is dramatic. I've had to put my profile on hide it's so bad. She sounds like she's got relationship rabies and is "cycling though" prospects as quickly as possible. Who wants to "meet right now" to see if someone is marriage material?
match is horrible now. I'd say on there 90 percent of the women are fat, single moms, post wall, etc. The few hot ones I see are the ones I've seen on there for like 4 years now! Yea, I'm serious I've seen some of the same women on there for years.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
AWALT. Rollo talked about it in his book, Religion. From what I've read, the old PUAs referred to these spiritual ideas as "chick crack." I'd love to explain it all to you but I'm busy, so look for the resources yourself. Do you guys just not read the material that's out there?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
match is horrible now. I'd say on there 90 percent of the women are fat, single moms, post wall, etc. The few hot ones I see are the ones I've seen on there for like 4 years now! Yea, I'm serious I've seen some of the same women on there for years.
Better practice on what you call "horrible women". From what I see you need all the socialing practice possible. SERIOUSLY.