"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Chick offered a BJ..should i take it?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
this average lookin but annoying chick offered me a BJ (and maybe a little more, depending on what i want) with no strings attached (prolly cuz she just wants me to like her), and i declined for some reason.

would you guys take it?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
No! Never accept sexual favors! You can't even kiss a girl until you're married.

Hold her hand if you really want to live on the edge.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Free is free...It's all the same in the dark :p :eek:
 

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
If she is clean take it. Fvck her brains out. If you start to like her date her. But if you just want to fvck her go for it. Don't let her use it against you. She offered it for free. If she starts to get *****y about it. Well, there are a lot of other chicks walking around who are just dying to put something hard in their mouths.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
As long as she's not disgusting I'd say go for it.

Perfect setup for friends with benefits :p
 

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Location
Long Island
If she's average, then sure.

But you seem uncertain. If you have second thoughts about her looks, and would be ashamed of it, then don't. There's plenty of *****es to go around. If she's decent looking, or has at least one redeeming quality, then bust on her face.
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
I think you did the right thing. If anything she'll be more interested now.

Also, it seems fairly likely that an offer like that would be a set-up. You may have just escaped one of the most embarrasing moments of your life. Who knows?
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Unless you are never going to see chick again or very little then you probably did a good thing turning her down. I dont know how old you are, but if the chick goes to your school then you can expect everyone in the school to know about it the next day and its something that a lot of people will remember. Some people wont care, others may thing that your desperate, and who knows what. IMO I dont think its worth it for 10 minutes of pleasuer with an average chick.
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Sure, I would of she was average and was clean. Just as long as she meets fukable standards I don't see a problem. Beat those boy.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
......... I think I'm sure you all can tell he's just mocking you?...... I'm not sure why anybody would reject a bj...:confused:
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Oh yeah, if she gives you **** just be like "B1tch, you weren't so talkative with my D1CK in your mouth!"
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
It looks like I'm the lone voice of dissent on this one. I say its a no go. Here's why:

1) There is no such thing as no-strings sex, not for a woman. Sorry you didn't get the memo. That BJ is going to get you more drama than a theater major...

2) You obviously were not interested in her before the offer. If you were thinking about pursuing her before then I'd say more power to you, but the fact is that in order to accept you'd have to sacrifice your standards.

You are a man. Never let your hormones, no matter how enraged, compel you to act where you would know better otherwise. You're the better man for it and I personally respect and salute you for holding onto your dignity. As you can see, not too many guys would. You're well on your way to becoming an Alpha-Male if you keep that in mind.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 
Top