Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick offered a BJ..should i take it?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this average lookin but annoying chick offered me a BJ (and maybe a little more, depending on what i want) with no strings attached (prolly cuz she just wants me to like her), and i declined for some reason.

would you guys take it?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No! Never accept sexual favors! You can't even kiss a girl until you're married.

Hold her hand if you really want to live on the edge.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Free is free...It's all the same in the dark :p :eek:

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is clean take it. Fvck her brains out. If you start to like her date her. But if you just want to fvck her go for it. Don't let her use it against you. She offered it for free. If she starts to get *****y about it. Well, there are a lot of other chicks walking around who are just dying to put something hard in their mouths.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she's not disgusting I'd say go for it.

Perfect setup for friends with benefits :p

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's average, then sure.

But you seem uncertain. If you have second thoughts about her looks, and would be ashamed of it, then don't. There's plenty of *****es to go around. If she's decent looking, or has at least one redeeming quality, then bust on her face.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing. If anything she'll be more interested now.

Also, it seems fairly likely that an offer like that would be a set-up. You may have just escaped one of the most embarrasing moments of your life. Who knows?

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are never going to see chick again or very little then you probably did a good thing turning her down. I dont know how old you are, but if the chick goes to your school then you can expect everyone in the school to know about it the next day and its something that a lot of people will remember. Some people wont care, others may thing that your desperate, and who knows what. IMO I dont think its worth it for 10 minutes of pleasuer with an average chick.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, I would of she was average and was clean. Just as long as she meets fukable standards I don't see a problem. Beat those boy.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
......... I think I'm sure you all can tell he's just mocking you?...... I'm not sure why anybody would reject a bj...:confused:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, if she gives you **** just be like "B1tch, you weren't so talkative with my D1CK in your mouth!"

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like I'm the lone voice of dissent on this one. I say its a no go. Here's why:

1) There is no such thing as no-strings sex, not for a woman. Sorry you didn't get the memo. That BJ is going to get you more drama than a theater major...

2) You obviously were not interested in her before the offer. If you were thinking about pursuing her before then I'd say more power to you, but the fact is that in order to accept you'd have to sacrifice your standards.

You are a man. Never let your hormones, no matter how enraged, compel you to act where you would know better otherwise. You're the better man for it and I personally respect and salute you for holding onto your dignity. As you can see, not too many guys would. You're well on your way to becoming an Alpha-Male if you keep that in mind.

-CyranoDeBergerac