Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicago Wings?

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Infinite
Egoist - Sounds good. This weekend is going to be pretty crazy with Halloween and such, so we can go out maybe the following weekend, or during the week.

I just turned 26.
I've read DYD a long time ago and recently read The Game. Have you tried Peacocking? Essentially that is wearing something outlandish to make yourself stand out in the crowd. I know it sounds kind of silly, but tried it for the first time last week and it worked amazingly. There are so many things that seem ridiculous, but they work.

I'd say I'm a 'natural' once I've got a foot in the door, but I've not gotten the girls that I really want - I want to turn things up a whole lot. I'm sick of settling for girls that I am barely attracted to. I want the super hot girls with the amazing personalities, and there are a ton of them running around this city.
I read The Game and Jugglers e-book.. Should probably read DYD since im into C&F..

Yeah, i peacock on a smaller scale usually, by dressing like a ****y ******* (think white blazer with a popped collar, aviators inside a club, etc) wearing really nice **** in general.. I probably would go much farther than that given a chance.. I probably dont need encouragement in that area.. :crackup:

And yeah, i feel you on the hotties, I feel entitled to hot girls after having some very hot AND smart girlfriends in the past, so I don't wanna settle either, actually one of my biggest motivators to keep working out and working on my game is seeing so many hot girls around where I live..

we gotta hang out, I'll PM ya.

Infinite

Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
actually one of my biggest motivators to keep working out and working on my game is seeing so many hot girls around where I live..
I totally agree. I have my HB5 FB and she is real fun and all (asks me to tie her up, etc, etc), but then I go out on a Friday and I'm just pissed because I want some tasty chicks - and I know they want the same thing that the HB5 wants, and probably more.

Anyways, I'll send you a PM.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just moved to Chicago and I'm also looking for wingmen.

I'm 24

My e-mail is dwwelch@gmail.com

djzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving to Chicago

Hi,

I am relocating to Chicago in January due to a new job.

I have already visited Chicago twice, so I am familiar with some of the neighborhoods but would appreciate any advise / suggestions as to where to live - I am looking for a neighborhood that's strategically located next to bars clubs etc.

Any suggestions?

Email: djzulu3000@yahoo.com
AIM: djzulu69

Thanks!

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Moving to Chicago

Originally posted by djzulu
Hi,

I am relocating to Chicago in January due to a new job.

I have already visited Chicago twice, so I am familiar with some of the neighborhoods but would appreciate any advise / suggestions as to where to live - I am looking for a neighborhood that's strategically located next to bars clubs etc.

Any suggestions?

Email: djzulu3000@yahoo.com
AIM: djzulu69

Thanks!
gold coast, lincoln park, river north, west loop, streetersville are all good places...

close to everything, tons of young people, close to bars/clubs/shopping/lake

where's your job at? i guess it all depends on your budget as well...

coaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking for the same so send let me know if you want to meet up ...I am 21

Gallito

Reaction score
hey

hi I just move to Chicago March 1, lookig for some wing mans too

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any chicagoers wanna hit the bars and clubs this weekend?

my friends are too afc, and i'm in a boot camp right now. i need to hit the bars if i want to hit my quota for the week.

email me if you want to party down:rockon:

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a Chicago bootcamp there two weekends ago.

Chicago has a Lair and Message Board at:
http://socialskillz.com/phpBB/index.php

My student sent me a FR/Testimonial that I haven't put up yet. It's the one where I had to tell him to kiss the girl or I'd kick his ass :)
http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/05/apbs-patented-100-perfect-kiss-close.html

I also met a couple local PUAs include Masterpiece, Rush, and Hostile.

Best Venue:
Le Plassage on Friday (expensive cover, but a good venue with good quality/quantity of women)