Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check out this girl I met's POF Profile

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I took a trip to DC I ended up meeting this girl. I want you guys to dissect what she wrote in her POF profile and tell me if anything has merit to seducing her.

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=51774037

None of her relationships last and she seems to have short term sexual relationships. This is kind of what I mean about looks mattering... i feel like nothing in her profile is relevant.

Looks wise is this the type of girl you'd go for?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your focus is off. You are missing the target. Get a life. Go get Bae. Let's cucks worry about it.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Of course nothing in her profile matters. When you fill out that garbage do you write anything meaningful? If you were honest youd keep it short, sweet and worry about how the person treated you if and when you meet them.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seem very active sexually. her over revealing photos sound like she look for some really hot guys that she find it hard to get with her current look and age.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't like the way she is holding that fish... Next..

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you looking for? A possible LTR or hang and bang? Since she states she doesn't have success with long relationships and is tatted up all over her back, I'd say she's a hang and bang only. Your call though.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No harm in going for her number, but I wouldn't invest to much time at all on her.

Me personally, I get the feeling she is high maintenance.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Her house is untidy and she has the hint of slight asperger's

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first pic...umm, I don't like it...artificial and kind of weird. The second...she looks cute.

Pictures are not a reliable source of judging people TBH, especially dating site selfies. Everything's jazzed up and unrealistic.

My ex was (IMO) really attractive, but her online dating pictures were AWFUL. In that case it actually worked to my advantage, because I'm sure a lot of other guys just assumed she wasn't that pretty. But she had one pretty photo and I took a chance...she has some good photos here and probably looks better in RL, so give it a go.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would hit it but that's it. She could be a fun plate. She isn't too high up on the SMV so she doesn't have every guy oogling over her... but she looks like she can **** like a rabbit.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she balding?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is all you need to know about her
""taking the queen to dinner tonight. Where should we go?" And literally that's all I want in a relationship... someone who feeds me and thinks I'm a queen."

at least she is honest about her princess syndrome and telling you, dont trust me to invest myself into you at all