Check out this chick

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick should have her head chopped off for cats to piss in...only fair seeing how she likes to 'pinch' them...

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember little princesses, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO. ANYTHING.

I wonder what "reasonable accommodations" would be for a surgeon. Its not like some people are just better suited to some jobs versus others, right?

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be more concerned about her torturing animals to death as a child... this woman is not normal, which is why she's such a skilled manipulator. This is sociopathy and out of the norm, not your average male talking points about women born out of frustration. Talking about ADHD and her aptness as a surgeon is kind of missing what's most important here.

What was most interesting was her comments:

"All relationships are about power and domination...basically its dog eat dog. Eat or be eaten." I asked her why she dated sociopaths if she wanted power. She said, "Good guys are too easy. They believe what you want them to believe within a week. So so boring and pathetic! Bad boys are arrogant, especially the sociopaths. They think no one can hurt them. Their fatal flaw is their impulsitivity and assumption that they are superior. I fix that. I destory them. I make sure they end up in prison. I become vulnerable and weak to lower their guard. I wait for them to say or do something illegal, then I make sure they go off to jail. They never know what hit them! Don't worry about me. Everything I do has a purpose."
The "power and domination" angle seems to come up a lot when talking about the game, I think it's deeply f*cked up... though you have to consider sociopaths are extremely effective in relationships since they have no qualms about targeting the vulnerability of others, and they aren't crippled by their conscience in their actions. To go further:

Kotsko's thesis is that we love sociopaths because sociopathy is opposed to social awkwardness. Say you're in line at the store and some jerk cuts in front of you, on purpose, and for the sake of clarification let me observe he has a Celtic cross tattooed to his shoulder and he just had sex with your girlfriend. He's a different kind of person than you. He can do things you can't, do women you can't, he sees the world's rules differently, which specifically means he understands that there are no "world's rules," that rules are decided by those with power for their own benefit. After he cuts in line, he pockets a Milky Way bar because, well, because he got away with it. My grammar is correct: he can do it since he got away with it.
http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/04/why_we_love_sociopaths.html

You have to wonder what's going to happen to society that admires and emulates sociopathy rather than being repulsed by it.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys really analyzing a post on Yahoo answers?

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Are you guys really analyzing a post on Yahoo answers?
It's a primary source. You have to screen for it's possible value yourself -- and you're also well off not taking any article in a respectable media outlet at face value either.