Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MFF is okay with me but depends on the circumstances.

MFM - no thanks.

And I don't think it's about preference or how you roll. I think there is something seriously ingrained in our reptilian brains that compel us to forgive another penis from getting into our territory. MFF plays more to man's sense of variety and promiscuity.

Not discounting that there are some men who might get off on watching another guy bone his girl - but I think that's a minority fetish at best, and a signaling of a deeper beta mentality in many cases.

macagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl on girl is the gateway. She's just looking to see how far she can push it. The next one will be a guy.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Evidence? WTF!

And where have you been ol friend?
Yeah, wouldn't you want to see the video of the Mrs. with the Mistress??? :D

I've been busy, REALLY busy in the last few months. I hardly have time to make it on anymore, as you probably noticed.

How's everything with you?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Yeah, wouldn't you want to see the video of the Mrs. with the Mistress??? :D

I've been busy, REALLY busy in the last few months. I hardly have time to make it on anymore, as you probably noticed.

How's everything with you?
Nah, that sh!t isn't my thing.

I have been good. I'm on top of the mountain! Thanks for asking.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which guy in his right mind would prefer his girl cheating on him with anothe man rather than a woman. Damn, both are wrong but when a relation gets to that stage, consider it "open".

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't matter. Cut ties immediately and never see her again.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An overwhelming majority of women don't even respect themselves and most men are so ****ing stupid they actually think they can turn a woman from her wh0rish ways. It boggles me as to why many men think they can build a lasting companionship with such miserable creatures. You can't build a on a shaky foundation and most of the time this is exactly what you get. Treat sluts the way they're meant to be treated and stop trying to wife them up.