Cheating

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a question for you guys.

If your girl were to cheat, would it make you feel worse if she cheated with a guy or a gal and why?

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably feel worse if it were a guy. An experience with a girl is at least something I cannot offer. Not that either is forgivable, but the idea of another man's salami in there would piss me off much more. That's my rapid reaction to your question.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I'd probably feel worse if it were a guy. An experience with a girl is at least something I cannot offer. Not that either is forgivable, but the idea of another man's salami in there would piss me off much more. That's my rapid reaction to your question.
I'm undecided, but leaning toward your thinking.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Exact thoughts. Exact...

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is cheating and is not tolerated if she's committed to you. Period.

If she cheats with a guy, drop her. If she cheats with a girl and the girl is hot, tell her the only way to save the relationship is to set up a threesome. Drop if she doesn't do it. If she does do it, have fun then drop to plate or just get rid of.

Angry butt sex is also appropiate before you break up.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:

If she cheats with a guy, drop her. If she cheats with a girl and the girl is hot, tell her the only way to save the relationship is to set up a threesome. Drop if she doesn't do it. If she does do it, have fun then drop to plate or just get rid of.

Angry butt sex is also appropiate before you break up.
I agree this is a solid approach for shorter term relationships.

For something more longer term, I think cheating with either sex indicates a problem with her ability to reason and reciprocate. I'd drop her in the blink of an eye.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
I agree with this as a policy, but 5String asked which would make you feel worse, not whether you consider it cheating or not, or whether you'd tolerate it.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id be more upset if it was a guy, no doubt. If it was a girl I almost wouldn't feel cheated on...weird. Id still dump her though.

Pair A Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody in a faithful relationship shouldn't cheat. At the same time, that doesn't answer your question, but it would hurt either way. It might hurt a bit more if she turned into a full-blown lesbian without me knowing.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are cheating, but with the guy, you have the instinctual nauseating feeling of cuckoldry on top of the affair.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
^^^^ This.

I have a friend who's been married for 20+ years.
It's an open marriage and both are completely cool with it.
When their out as a couple, they're close as can be (holding hands ...).
Never quite understood it, but I suppose it works for them.

SH

Last edited:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here's one for you.

Say for example you ask your woman to have a 3some with another girl and she agrees. But then says "I'll do it, but I want a 3some with you and one of your buddies."

What would you do?

Last edited:

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:

Say for example you ask your woman to have a 3some with another girl and she agrees. But then says "I'll do it, but I want a 3some with you and one of your buddies."

What would you do?
I wouldn't. But, I wouldn't have a 3-some of any kind with a girl I was in a relationship with.

Powers Boothe

Reaction score
This question takes me back to the most painful moment in my dating life. My answer to the question would have closely matched everyone who answered above, but...

There was mutual love between a woman and I. We were not in a relationship (I wouldn't do it), but she asked me to be monogamous and, because I loved her and wasn't thinking about other women, I agreed. After about a year, she became distant. I knew there was someone else, of course, but what I didn't expect the feeling that overwhelmed me when I received an email that stated, "guess what I did?"

A woman! It took me two seconds to figure it out. She had a relatively new female friend who she never mentioned to me, so I think the intent was always there. I cannot put into words the amount of pain I felt over this. It had nothing to do with it being a woman, it's the betrayal of a loved one that's truly painful.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt give a flying fk if my gf have sex with an other girls, I simply dont see any desrespect toward me, just hope its a hot one.

While if with a guy they are both pissing in my territory and that would really piss me off, its not a matter of feelings but as I said of territory.
An other woman simply lack what it needs to posses an other woman so no problem, they are both the passive part.

Jitterbug and Samspade got the point.

Last edited:

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:

What would you do?
Is the other chick hot? Agree do the wmw 3some, then break up with her before the mwm one.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear 5String,
Regrettably for me,the matter is not academic.....
My Last "Lady",Please understand,I use the term in its broadest context....Beat me up in front of the kids,for no real reason,then went to live with two Lesbians in a Menage a trois....My daughters blame me....I prevented her realising her full potential by keeping her at home for 23 Years LOL ...Stone the Crows,she wouldn't work in an Iron Lung....Maybe I should do Wimmins Studies too....Sometimes I do need a bit of a laugh.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
I wouldnt give a flying fk if my gf have sex with an other girls, I simply dont see any desrespect toward me, just hope its a hot one.

While if with a guy they are both pissing in my territory and that would really piss me off, its not a matter of feelings but as I said of territory.
An other man simply lack what it needs to posses an other woman so no problem, they are both the passive part.

Jitterbug and Samspade got the point.
Agreed. I've been with girls who have cheated, but my anger wasn't from an emotional "sadness" level, it was more of an issue of territory, and possession. The mere thought of a girl making me look like a fool (which is all cheating does) sickens me. Back when I did date (relationships) I saw women as a reflection of myself, so I only picked women I thought as quality, attractive, and faithful. After I learned otherwise I became disgusted, but I think the feelings I felt were much different than the average man. I can't really say I've ever been in love, but I can say I have felt "something" after a break up, especially after finding out I've been cheated on.

-Scars

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a guy, I'd dump her.
If it's a girl, I'd dump her but ask her for the evidence first.