Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chasing Money, Not Women

U

user43770

I wouldn't say I'm ignoring women. More like just not putting in any effort to get them. Don't get me wrong, I still get laid here and there but it's not because I'm doing the approaching or anything. But it's no where near where it used to be. Women have just taken a backseat when it comes to my attention and effort because of my focus on my career. I feel the faster I can climb that corporate ladder, the better off I and my potential future family will be. I think of it as an investment. I just hit a point where I'm starting to miss my old life of going out every weekend and hitting it off with complete strangers without a care about spending money on drinks, etc.
I miss that life sometimes too. Well, not so much the way of life as that time in my life...in school, no real responsiblity, hadn't hit the real world yet.

Sounds like you're living the life, though. I.e. taking women as they come and handling your business the rest of the time.

U

user43770

Nothing wrong with chasing the paper product @TyTe`EyEz. At least with that you are building something for the long term (assuming you do not spend it all). No problem on taking a woman or a few along with you for the ride, but money and asset building should be a person's (man or woman) top priority in the 21st century.
Yeah, I meant that if he's spending all his money, then it's a long road.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss that life sometimes too. Well, not so much the way of life as that time in my life...in school, no real responsiblity, hadn't hit the real world yet.

Sounds like you're living the life, though. I.e. taking women as they come and handling your business the rest of the time.
They're just not coming like they used to since I'm not really showing interest nor taking initiative. I'm hoping with this next promotion I'm supposed to get I'll be content with my salary to the point where I'll pump the brakes a little on my career focus and do some traveling or something.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really tough when you aren't a natural seducer. Working long hours breaks up your rhythm, makes you less interesting and well rounded, and suppresses mood and confidence. My day game has seriously taken a hit since I started working 60+ hours a week because my reaction time and follow up is delayed.

At the same time, @da dynamically used to say that "the master Seducer guy who works 80 hours a week and drinks whiskey all weekend in the club gets laid more than the 'well rounded' guy," and there's a lot of truth to that if you can compartmentalize.
Yea my mood has definitely changed since I started taking my job very seriously. I'm not as quirky as I used to be nor portray my confidence like I usd to and that's making me feel like a boring person. So I don't blame some friendships or dates to fizzle out quick these days. But it is catching up to me and I'm needing a change.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really tough when you aren't a natural seducer. Working long hours breaks up your rhythm, makes you less interesting and well rounded, and suppresses mood and confidence. My day game has seriously taken a hit since I started working 60+ hours a week because my reaction time and follow up is delayed.

At the same time, @da dynamically used to say that "the master Seducer guy who works 80 hours a week and drinks whiskey all weekend in the club gets laid more than the 'well rounded' guy," and there's a lot of truth to that if you can compartmentalize.
Why the fvck are you working 60 hour weeks dude ?