"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Chase bank

1

151674

Guest
Alright so I went up in chase Bank to bring my cousin and saw this gorgeous female working there. She comes my way asking me if I have a few minutes so I said yep and walked in her office. She introduced herself and I did the same. Then she was asking how's my day going and I just said good. She then started telling me about banking with chase and that they will give you 350 extra for opening an account and would I be interesting? I said no but I am interesting in getting to know you. She then was speechless and nervously said im here for business and nothing else. I said I understand but I'm just being honest on while I'm here so I wrote my number on a piece of paper and told her here's my number and give me a call so we can get something going on. She took my number nervously and I then told her it was my pleasure meeting you and I will talk to you later.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
first thing she did when you left was go around telling the story to all her female co workers to feel good about herself. Then later she realized she shouldnt of done that cause she might have liked to go out with you but if she does after telling everyone she looks desperate and loose. So with a pang of regret she tosses your phone number away and pets her cat for comfort
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Lesson learned?

You always get her number not the other way around. Women do (very rarely it happens), never take action and call a dude. Chicks expect that you do it.

But 'good on you' for at least attempting. Better than not doing anything at all. :up:

She won't. A woman who truly had her interest sparked would have texted you by now.
Indeed! I fully agree. But as said before it happens not very often as it is upon us men to call the booty lol
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Always get her number. Better yet, ask her for a date and get her to agree to a date. Then, get her number. That's how I do it.

Years before the pandemic, there was a Latina hottie in my bank in the teller line. She had a ring on. I was disappointed.
 
1

151674

Guest
first thing she did when you left was go around telling the story to all her female co workers to feel good about herself. Then later she realized she shouldnt of done that cause she might have liked to go out with you but if she does after telling everyone she looks desperate and loose. So with a pang of regret she tosses your phone number away and pets her cat for comfort
She probably have but I betcha she gonna remember me cause most guys scared to approach a woman directly.
 
1

151674

Guest
Always get her number. Better yet, ask her for a date and get her to agree to a date. Then, get her number. That's how I do it.

Years before the pandemic, there was a Latina hottie in my bank in the teller line. She had a ring on. I was disappointed.
Oh snap yea I know the feeling but gotta stay away from them married women.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

1

151674

Guest
Leaving your number puts it in her court.
If she is attracted she already knows this upon the first 7 seconds you look in her eye. (For those who understand "tgat look")
Getting her number will yield the same rest. She will flake or not. Times are changing fellas its not 1955 anymore
That's what I'm saying regardless if you give or get a female number if she's interested she will want the interaction to go further.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Not bad. But I would have asked for her number. At that point, if she gives it to you would know something might still happen. If she doesn't, you can flush your mind of her.

At this point, you don't know. It's not a good idea waiting on chicks to do anything, if she's hot... like you said she doesn't need to pursue men... they find her. The hotter she is... the less likely will she actually reach out to you.

I know women that might be really hot for you, but unless you DO SOMETHING, nothing is going to happen. They wait for you to do something, and if you don't eventually her interest in you will wain. You can't shape cold medal... it has to be white hot.
 
1

151674

Guest
All due respect, who cares. That's a negative mindset.

And there's nothing wrong with giving a girl an ego boost. God forbid a woman feel good about herself because you gave her attention. If that's the worst-case scenario for approaching a girl, sign me up.

High value men are benevolent because they have enough value to go around.
He just jealous cause he ain't got no balls to cold approach a woman like that lol.
 
1

151674

Guest
She said, "I'm here for business and nothing else," yet you still gave her your number, expecting the interaction to go further.

The next time you enter the bank she's going to avoid you, and when you leave the bank, she's going to brag to her colleagues: "I cold-approached this dude for a sale and he gave me his phone number LOL OMG men are SO easy just ask them to buy something and they follow you around like a puppy dog!"
Lol she supposed to say that regardless if she's interested or not. She not gonna have no conversation about hooking up while at work. So what if she avoids me cause what matters is I had enough balls to come at her direct. Something you scared to do
 
1

151674

Guest
A few personal thoughts:

--Whenever people ask, "Do you have a few minutes?" ALWAYS assume that they're interested in taking from you;
--You gave this chick a huge ego boost, and she's probably having a good chuckle about you with her GFs right now;
--You didn't approach her;
--Your time and attention are your two greatest assets, and you need to dole them out selectively, like rations;
--A true DJ never gives his number out.
Ok even if a woman trying to take from you that don't mean you have to allow it and why should I care if she laughing with her co workers about me cause at the end of the day a real man goes for what he wants. You said a true dj never gives out his number LOL. Well a man does cause if the woman is interested she will text r call him.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
So if she hasn't contacted you, I'm assuming you gave her your bank account info for her to see the $x,xxx balance in your account rather than the $xxx,xxx. LOL j/k :p
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Lol r u joking?
Mostly but I do know quite a few gals working in the banking industry do like money and are somewhat materialistic. If they saw you had money in the bank and looked "decent" to them, they might consider going out with you(obviously for the wrong reasons).

Where do I get my data from? I have two friends that work at Chase headquarter location and I used to work a block from there often eating in their food courts in their building. I've studied many women there.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
A few personal thoughts:

--Whenever people ask, "Do you have a few minutes?" ALWAYS assume that they're interested in taking from you;
--You gave this chick a huge ego boost, and she's probably having a good chuckle about you with her GFs right now;
--You didn't approach her;
--Your time and attention are your two greatest assets, and you need to dole them out selectively, like rations;
--A true DJ never gives his number out.
Bump
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top