Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chase bank

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if she hasn't contacted you, I'm assuming you gave her your bank account info for her to see the $x,xxx balance in your account rather than the $xxx,xxx. LOL j/k :p
Lol r u joking?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol r u joking?
Mostly but I do know quite a few gals working in the banking industry do like money and are somewhat materialistic. If they saw you had money in the bank and looked "decent" to them, they might consider going out with you(obviously for the wrong reasons).

Where do I get my data from? I have two friends that work at Chase headquarter location and I used to work a block from there often eating in their food courts in their building. I've studied many women there.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few personal thoughts:

--Whenever people ask, "Do you have a few minutes?" ALWAYS assume that they're interested in taking from you;
--You gave this chick a huge ego boost, and she's probably having a good chuckle about you with her GFs right now;
--You didn't approach her;
--Your time and attention are your two greatest assets, and you need to dole them out selectively, like rations;
--A true DJ never gives his number out.
Bump

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just jealous cause he ain't got no balls to cold approach a woman like that lol.
I doubt that, I'm sure he's got balls and approaches girls.

In fact I was pointing out that his perspective in this case was ego-driven...now that's what you're doing. It's better to go through life without feeling threatened by these things.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll go you one further and advise (per @SW15) that you never have to ask for, or give, a telephone number.

You can (and you always should, in my opinion) put the cart before the horse and simply invite them to meet with you.

If they're interested, they will likely offer their number, without your even asking for it.

You went after it, so I'll give you kudos for that (despite her already telling you that's she's NOT interested...THAT is when you should have pulled the plug and walked away...because she was wasting YOUR time at that point).

Main improvement oppty. for you, though, (and this is huge) is to regard your time and attention as VALUABLE.

You make them valuable by making them seem scarce.

You cheapen your time and attention by making them readily available.

Personally speaking: if she'd have approached me I'd have (respectfully) declined. I get a lot more satisfaction in DENYING people my time, attention, and money. Women have to work for it, regardless of how hot they fancy themselves.

Read Pook's thread, "Kill That Desperation."

Come back to this post in 6 months. Or in a year.

Maybe you'll see things a bit differently.

Or maybe you won't.

Best of luck to you.
Well I'm not gonna go back n forth with you just know me and you are different. If I see a woman I'm attracted too I'm going to approach her directly and not hold back.
In this situation I allowed her to approach me and flip the script since this was at her job. Nothing desperate about that. Second this is not the 1950s anymore women giving the pvssy up faster nowadays so if you give a woman your number she will reach out if she interested. Third I don't need to read no book cause ain't no book can teach you to be authentic. The author can teach you strategies that work for him but it may not work for you cause you not being true to yourself. No I'm not coming back to your post no 6 months or a year cause imma man that goes for what he wants.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that, I'm sure he's got balls and approaches girls.

In fact I was pointing out that his perspective in this case was ego-driven...now that's what you're doing. It's better to go through life without feeling threatened by these things.
But its better to go through life going after what you want regardless of the situation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But its better to go through life going after what you want regardless of the situation.
Agreed. What you did was 1,000x better than doing nothing. You've gotten some feedback here for future reference. This kind of learning is sometimes worth more than a lay, because it pays off in more successes down the road.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Rocnavy

Back in 2018 I did something similar to this at my bank. There was a particular reason I had to sit with one of the bankers, who was a mid 20s attractive hispanic woman, and we were there for a while with each other, so naturally there was some banter back and forth. She asked me if there was anything else I needed and then I said something like no but I wanted her number. She asked what I wanted it for and I said for a date, so she wrote her number down. I sent her a text later and she did respond and there was some banter but she ended up not following through.

You and other people have to realize that in a situation like this it puts these women in kind of a potentially awkward situation. There is nothing creepy or weird about asking women out like this at work but the issue is that they are there for you on a professional level. Something else to consider is that you are a total stranger and that it really isn't in her best interest to go out with a man who she had a professional and non personal interaction with, as it could potentially compromise her work life. I'm not saying you were weird or that this was uncalled for, it's just other stuff to consider. She probably enjoyed the spontaneous ego boost, spoke about it with some friends but then moved on with her life. Contrary to what some believe, as long as you come from a place of good intent and aren't overly pushy most women enjoy interactions like this.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She then started telling me about banking with chase and that they will give you 350 extra for opening an account and would I be interesting? I said no but I am interesting in getting to know you. She then was speechless and nervously said im here for business and nothing else. I said I understand but I'm just being honest on while I'm here so I wrote my number on a piece of paper and told her here's my number and give me a call so we can get something going on. She took my number nervously and I then told her it was my pleasure meeting you and I will talk to you later.
Wow. I would have talked more to warm her up, found out her interests, and then asked her out.

You basically told her “I don’t care about you personally or getting to know you. I wanna f you. This is my number. You call me when you want to f. I’ll see if it’s fits my schedule.”

Come on men, you got be a little sexier than that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In retail environments, it is way better to approach other shoppers, such as in a grocery store or mall. Hitting on retail employees is an unnecessary added complication.

I used to say the following about strippers and Hooters type waitresses "The most effective way to meet them is through meeting them at means outside of their jobs."

In a bank branch environment, it is much less likely that some attractive woman is in the branch at the same time you are as compared to a grocery store, mall store, or coffee shop. Yes, it is better to approach those women and in a bank branch, I would go with direct game.

Male employees of bank branches (think non-tellers, like managers and personal bankers) see attractive women coming into the branch. I've heard of male employees getting dates with female customers, but only when the female showed strong indicators of interest.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I appreciate the feedback but I dont think there is no right or wrong way
@Rocnavy

Back in 2018 I did something similar to this at my bank. There was a particular reason I had to sit with one of the bankers, who was a mid 20s attractive hispanic woman, and we were there for a while with each other, so naturally there was some banter back and forth. She asked me if there was anything else I needed and then I said something like no but I wanted her number. She asked what I wanted it for and I said for a date, so she wrote her number down. I sent her a text later and she did respond and there was some banter but she ended up not following through.

You and other people have to realize that in a situation like this it puts these women in kind of a potentially awkward situation. There is nothing creepy or weird about asking women out like this at work but the issue is that they are there for you on a professional level. Something else to consider is that you are a total stranger and that it really isn't in her best interest to go out with a man who she had a professional and non personal interaction with, as it could potentially compromise her work life. I'm not saying you were weird or that this was uncalled for, it's just other stuff to consider. She probably enjoyed the spontaneous ego boost, spoke about it with some friends but then moved on with her life. Contrary to what some believe, as long as you come from a place of good intent and aren't overly pushy most women enjoy interactions like this.
Back in 2018 I did something similar to this at my bank. There was a particular reason I had to sit with one of the bankers, who was a mid 20s attractive hispanic woman, and we were there for a while with each other, so naturally there was some banter back and forth. She asked me if there was anything else I needed and then I said something like no but I wanted her number. She asked what I wanted it for and I said for a date, so she wrote her number down. I sent her a text later and she did respond and there was some banter but she ended up not following through. (Dude look how the way you did it you just told her you wanted her number without first letting her know you was interesting in getting to know her first.. Thats why she responded for what.)

You and other people have to realize that in a situation like this it puts these women in kind of a potentially awkward situation. (No doing what you did put women in awkward situation cause that's some creepy ass ****.)

There is nothing creepy or weird about asking women out like this at work but the issue is that they are there for you on a professional level. Something else to consider is that you are a total stranger and that it really isn't in her best interest to go out with a man who she had a professional and non personal interaction with, as it could potentially compromise her work life. I'm not saying you were weird or that this was uncalled for, it's just other stuff to consider. She probably enjoyed the spontaneous ego boost, spoke about it with some friends but then moved on with her life. Contrary to what some believe, as long as you come from a place of good intent and aren't overly pushy most women enjoy interactions like this( Dude that don't make sense cause you a stranger to any woman who you initially approaching. It boils down to if the woman is interested or not but I hope you learned not to do what you did to that woman. Not trying to knock u.)

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I would have talked more to warm her up, found out her interests, and then asked her out.

You basically told her “I don’t care about you personally or getting to know you. I wanna f you. This is my number. You call me when you want to f. I’ll see if it’s fits my schedule.”

Come on men, you got be a little sexier than that.
Wow. I would have talked more to warm her up, found out her interests, and then asked her out.(Dude you do all that when yall go on a date not when you're initially approaching a woman to see if she's interested or not.)

You basically told her “I don’t care about you personally or getting to know you. I wanna f you. This is my number. You call me when you want to f. I’ll see if it’s fits my schedule.”(I basically told her I dont care about her personally or getting to know her but I wanna f her lol. If you read my post correctly I clearly stated that I told her im interesting in getting to know you. You didn't see nothing about me posting that I wanna just f her or call me when you want to f.) Smh

Come on men, you got be a little sexier than that

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys yall gotta understand it doesn't matter where you and the woman is at currently. If she catches your eye then as a man you need to approach her. It doesn't matter if you give or asked for her number cause if she's interested things are going to flow unless you do something stupid.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I went up in chase Bank to bring my cousin and saw this gorgeous female working there. She comes my way asking me if I have a few minutes so I said yep and walked in her office. She introduced herself and I did the same. Then she was asking how's my day going and I just said good. She then started telling me about banking with chase and that they will give you 350 extra for opening an account and would I be interesting? I said no but I am interesting in getting to know you. She then was speechless and nervously said im here for business and nothing else. I said I understand but I'm just being honest on while I'm here so I wrote my number on a piece of paper and told her here's my number and give me a call so we can get something going on. She took my number nervously and I then told her it was my pleasure meeting you and I will talk to you later.
Dude, NEVER give your number to a woman.

I know you're young and semi-new to SS, but damn, YOU need to be the aggressor in all interactions with women. THIS is why woman have such a feeling of superiority and feminism, because men are afraid or too soft to be...MEN these days.

This will never change. I don't care about OLD or social media or what your alpha male friend Vinnie told you. Men's and women's DNA hasn't changed in 10,000s of years.

At the end of the day, women want strong, assertive, goal-oriented MEN who aren't afraid to stick their neck out and risk loss or rejection. I don't know how much more clear I can possibly be. You communicated exactly the opposite. Keep this in mind next time.

Good luck.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, NEVER give your number to a woman.

I know you're young and semi-new to SS, but damn, YOU need to be the aggressor in all interactions with women. THIS is why woman have such a feeling of superiority and feminism, because men are afraid or too soft to be...MEN these days.

This will never change. I don't care about OLD or social media or what your alpha male friend Vinnie told you. Men's and women's DNA hasn't changed in 10,000s of years.

At the end of the day, women want strong, assertive, goal-oriented MEN who aren't afraid to stick their neck out and risk loss or rejection. I don't know how much more clear I can possibly be. You communicated exactly the opposite. Keep this in mind next time.

Good luck.
Lol dude I can tell you new to this game cause getting women numbers doesn't mean she's interested in you. Most times a woman will give you her number just to blow you off cause its safer that way for them since they're not sure how you gonna react to her telling you no. 2nd you said women like strong men that's assertive well me letting this woman know exactly my intentions is being assertive cause I'm getting straight to the point. Now let me school you a lil bit. A real man is an opportunist while a male is just an option. If you give a woman your number you're giving her the opportunity to call you which puts you an opportunist. If you get a woman number you're giving her the opportunity to answer you which puts you as one of her options.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the thing you are missing out on in terms of how the woman thinks: Women want to tell their friends about you and the time they had, so when the friend asks about you and she says "I called him" that makes her look bad... The reason we take control is so that she has a way out socially with her friends, she doesn't look thirsty, maintains this idea that they don't need anything, which also feeds into the notion of having multiple suitors, this way she didn't pick you, she didn't pick anybody.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the thing you are missing out on in terms of how the woman thinks: Women want to tell their friends about you and the time they had, so when the friend asks about you and she says "I called him" that makes her look bad... The reason we take control is so that she has a way out socially with her friends, she doesn't look thirsty, maintains this idea that they don't need anything, which also feeds into the notion of having multiple suitors, this way she didn't pick you, she didn't pick anybody.
Lol she will tell her friends regardless cause you was man enough to approach her and tell her what you wanted. Women are attracted to men who don't need them but want them. If you gotta asked them for their number now you showing her fear of her not calling you. I'm not trying to knock you but I'm telling you from experience.