Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chase bank

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I went up in chase Bank to bring my cousin and saw this gorgeous female working there. She comes my way asking me if I have a few minutes so I said yep and walked in her office. She introduced herself and I did the same. Then she was asking how's my day going and I just said good. She then started telling me about banking with chase and that they will give you 350 extra for opening an account and would I be interesting? I said no but I am interesting in getting to know you. She then was speechless and nervously said im here for business and nothing else. I said I understand but I'm just being honest on while I'm here so I wrote my number on a piece of paper and told her here's my number and give me a call so we can get something going on. She took my number nervously and I then told her it was my pleasure meeting you and I will talk to you later.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first thing she did when you left was go around telling the story to all her female co workers to feel good about herself. Then later she realized she shouldnt of done that cause she might have liked to go out with you but if she does after telling everyone she looks desperate and loose. So with a pang of regret she tosses your phone number away and pets her cat for comfort

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson learned?

You always get her number not the other way around. Women do (very rarely it happens), never take action and call a dude. Chicks expect that you do it.

But 'good on you' for at least attempting. Better than not doing anything at all. :up:

She won't. A woman who truly had her interest sparked would have texted you by now.
Indeed! I fully agree. But as said before it happens not very often as it is upon us men to call the booty lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always get her number. Better yet, ask her for a date and get her to agree to a date. Then, get her number. That's how I do it.

Years before the pandemic, there was a Latina hottie in my bank in the teller line. She had a ring on. I was disappointed.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first thing she did when you left was go around telling the story to all her female co workers to feel good about herself. Then later she realized she shouldnt of done that cause she might have liked to go out with you but if she does after telling everyone she looks desperate and loose. So with a pang of regret she tosses your phone number away and pets her cat for comfort
She probably have but I betcha she gonna remember me cause most guys scared to approach a woman directly.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always get her number. Better yet, ask her for a date and get her to agree to a date. Then, get her number. That's how I do it.

Years before the pandemic, there was a Latina hottie in my bank in the teller line. She had a ring on. I was disappointed.
Oh snap yea I know the feeling but gotta stay away from them married women.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving your number puts it in her court.
If she is attracted she already knows this upon the first 7 seconds you look in her eye. (For those who understand "tgat look")
Getting her number will yield the same rest. She will flake or not. Times are changing fellas its not 1955 anymore
That's what I'm saying regardless if you give or get a female number if she's interested she will want the interaction to go further.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad. But I would have asked for her number. At that point, if she gives it to you would know something might still happen. If she doesn't, you can flush your mind of her.

At this point, you don't know. It's not a good idea waiting on chicks to do anything, if she's hot... like you said she doesn't need to pursue men... they find her. The hotter she is... the less likely will she actually reach out to you.

I know women that might be really hot for you, but unless you DO SOMETHING, nothing is going to happen. They wait for you to do something, and if you don't eventually her interest in you will wain. You can't shape cold medal... it has to be white hot.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I think you did great. While I agree with the consensus that you should have asked for her number to raise your chances of a date, you handled everything else with aplomb.

You were direct, and you took back her attempt to reframe by staying in your frame.

As for giving out the number, I only do that if I've asked for hers and she counters with an ask for mine. That is, it's better than nothing. And yes, plates-to-be HAVE called me. It's true that they'd rather you call them, but it's a myth that they won't call, if that's how they've requested it be set up. A lot of "game" is adjusting on the fly, rather than adhering to some strict set of rules you read on a website.

The other factor is she was in a sales/service position, so yes you didn't approach, but you made the most of the interaction. She was doing her job, and you took it to an obvious place but were direct and in/out. In fact, leaving your number (in this case) might be favorable because you have avoided placing her in an awkward position, professionally. That is, she might be attracted but not want to get into trouble at work. (Another tack: Ask, "are you allowed to date clients?" Gives her an out but communicates interest.)

But these are just field notes. As long as you are continuing to approach and socialize and escalate, this is just one more interaction, no big deal either way. Results matter, but you get there from trying and adjusting. Your frame and manner are sound, and you took advantage of the situation as best you could. Rock on.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time you enter the bank she's going to avoid you, and when you leave the bank, she's going to brag to her colleagues: "I cold-approached this dude for a sale and he gave me his phone number LOL OMG men are SO easy just ask them to buy something and they follow you around like a puppy dog!"
All due respect, who cares. That's a negative mindset.

And there's nothing wrong with giving a girl an ego boost. God forbid a woman feel good about herself because you gave her attention. If that's the worst-case scenario for approaching a girl, sign me up.

High value men are benevolent because they have enough value to go around.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All due respect, who cares. That's a negative mindset.

And there's nothing wrong with giving a girl an ego boost. God forbid a woman feel good about herself because you gave her attention. If that's the worst-case scenario for approaching a girl, sign me up.

High value men are benevolent because they have enough value to go around.
He just jealous cause he ain't got no balls to cold approach a woman like that lol.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said, "I'm here for business and nothing else," yet you still gave her your number, expecting the interaction to go further.

The next time you enter the bank she's going to avoid you, and when you leave the bank, she's going to brag to her colleagues: "I cold-approached this dude for a sale and he gave me his phone number LOL OMG men are SO easy just ask them to buy something and they follow you around like a puppy dog!"
Lol she supposed to say that regardless if she's interested or not. She not gonna have no conversation about hooking up while at work. So what if she avoids me cause what matters is I had enough balls to come at her direct. Something you scared to do

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few personal thoughts:

--Whenever people ask, "Do you have a few minutes?" ALWAYS assume that they're interested in taking from you;
--You gave this chick a huge ego boost, and she's probably having a good chuckle about you with her GFs right now;
--You didn't approach her;
--Your time and attention are your two greatest assets, and you need to dole them out selectively, like rations;
--A true DJ never gives his number out.
Ok even if a woman trying to take from you that don't mean you have to allow it and why should I care if she laughing with her co workers about me cause at the end of the day a real man goes for what he wants. You said a true dj never gives out his number LOL. Well a man does cause if the woman is interested she will text r call him.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if she hasn't contacted you, I'm assuming you gave her your bank account info for her to see the $x,xxx balance in your account rather than the $xxx,xxx. LOL j/k :p