charm?Is that what they say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come across several articles and stuf that says be charming and you become attractive instantly, now, considering I dont get a **** of what it means..I'm intersted in knowing what it really is..and what behaviour would actually be considered charming but non kiddish?

Manolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
First post on the forum, hope it helps you out.

Being charming is about making others feel important, you letting them know that you feel for them and you have no motives behind acting like that, making someone feel that you are interested in what they are all about, women find this very sexy!

It's not that easy to obtain the so-called "Charm" but once you have it you will become the center of attention, people will like you instantly and feel your vibe, women go crazy over it.

Go back and think about things people have said that have made you feel good about yourself. This is exactly what makes someone charming, when there is no hidden motives behind them saying something nice.

Mean what you say .. if you aren't sincere they will smell it from a mile away, also a key to this is your eye contact with the person and of course smile, it does wonders.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks TMPGSTX. Dave, next time do a search you could have found this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.