“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Chappelles words to live by

DjMystery

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
"SB,Cali"
First off this is all quotes from The Dave Chappelle show. I believe that he is a Natural Don and these quotes some-up the DJ mind set I believe.


"Yeeaahhh!"
"Im rich, B*tch"
"Some, Big Ass Titties"
"Hit this mothaf*cka G"
"Aww Skeet Skeet skeet skeet!!"
"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Smoke weed everyday"
"Im one of the baddest mothaf*ckers of all time"
"Fear was never a factor Joe Rogan, I want some crack"
"Sorry for the inconvenience I was caught up with some, Punani"
"Wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties 4 thumbs down"
"MMMM-MMM B*TCH, It i'll get you drunk, you'll be f*cking fat B*tches in no time"

For all you who dont no what Dave Chappelle its ok. Those of you who still dont get what being a Don is all about its simple, live each day, those quotes are just fun just like how life should be. So....

"Enjoy yourself, Its a Celebration, B*TCH"

------------------
"If she doesn't give you head, then she doesn't love you"
(dont know who wrote that but damn its true)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
"Make irrelevent posts about tired shows"

Oh wait, he never said that, but he should....

Moved to anything else --->

Wait not yet ;)
 
Top