Chances of being played

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do hb9’s who are pretty darn intelligent, 20 Years old, with a lot of male orbiters cheat. I’ve been plating this girl on and off for a few years and I’m considering making her my main plate.

I know that “cheating” isn’t that big of a deal to them since they’re more emotional than us. I don’t have plans for wifing this girl but it’s fun dating and acting like we’re a thing. I’ve known her since highschool If that helps.

She’s rebounded during the times I wasn’t talking to her but she’ll be dying to talk to me again when we aren’t and will show huge amounts of interest when I hit her up again.

Now that we’re talkimg again, should I expect her to be faithful? Read somewhere saying that the most attractive girls usually have the least lays. Thoughts on how to approach this?

Ps. I don’t plan on giving up my exclusivity

A

AJ84

How often do hb9’s who are pretty darn intelligent, 20 Years old, with a lot of male orbiters cheat. I’ve been plating this girl on and off for a few years and I’m considering making her my main plate.

I know that “cheating” isn’t that big of a deal to them since they’re more emotional than us. I don’t have plans for wifing this girl but it’s fun dating and acting like we’re a thing. I’ve known her since highschool If that helps.

She’s rebounded during the times I wasn’t talking to her but she’ll be dying to talk to me again when we aren’t and will show huge amounts of interest when I hit her up again.

Now that we’re talkimg again, should I expect her to be faithful? Read somewhere saying that the most attractive girls usually have the least lays. Thoughts on how to approach this?

Ps. I don’t plan on giving up my exclusivity
Sounds like you are both each other's plates actually. So unless she is giving you strong hints that she wants an exclusive relationship with you I would think about things for a bit first before ruining the fun arrangement that you have with her.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a smart 20 yo HB9?

Already taking multiple men in multiple holes.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read somewhere saying that the most attractive girls usually have the least lays.
only if they want to have the least by being absurdly picky or prudish or something

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that if they do cheat, it's simply because A) they have been alpha widowed and are looking for a man that doesn't exist OR B) they are just naive and young and stupid and cannot appreciate a good relationship when they got one.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just found out what she did in the meantime. She dated this one guy from feb-sept. I know the guy as he was a huge beta orbiter, the type to send love paragraphs randomly lol. From how she explained it, and from rationally judging the situation she pretty much used him as a boy toy until she threw him away

Sounds like you are both each other's plates actually. So unless she is giving you strong hints that she wants an exclusive relationship with you I would think about things for a bit first before ruining the fun arrangement that you have with her.
She directly talks about being exclusive, I was planning on agreeing so I can bang her while I spin plates undercover. Have a tiny bit of oneitious for it but it’s reduced severely over the past few months

only if they want to have the least by being absurdly picky or prudish or something
She’s those stuck up interverted school girls

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From how she explained it, and from rationally judging the situation she pretty much used him as a boy toy until she threw him away
nothing gets me harder than sociopathic tendencies lol

A

AJ84

Just found out what she did in the meantime. She dated this one guy from feb-sept. I know the guy as he was a huge beta orbiter, the type to send love paragraphs randomly lol. From how she explained it, and from rationally judging the situation she pretty much used him as a boy toy until she threw him away

She directly talks about being exclusive, I was planning on agreeing so I can bang her while I spin plates undercover. Have a tiny bit of oneitious for it but it’s reduced severely over the past few months

She’s those stuck up interverted school girls
So a hot smart girl with options who uses guys and admitted that to you and wants to be 'exclusive' with you and you believe that you can get her to be exclusive while you secretly sleep with other girls on the side.
Good luck with that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it matter? You aren't trying to make her yoir girlfriend so why would you care?

How would this be considered cheating on the first place?

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it is just hidden in plain sight. Being more knowledgeable just normalizes it even when you see it. I just realized that I have a girl on the pedestal mentally that not only did this to me but bragged about doing it to other men, lol.
Trust me she fell down that padestal after hearing it. Plus it could’ve been worse. But I feel like that that reassures me that I won’t be getting into my feelings like how I was before

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it matter? You aren't trying to make her yoir girlfriend so why would you care?

How would this be considered cheating on the first place?
She’s kinda of like a prude so she only opens up sexually if you’re “wifing her”

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s kinda of like a prude so she only opens up sexually if you’re “wifing her”
So you have not banged her yet? And I'll guarantee she has banged dudes that havent "wifed her". She just puts that vibe out there initially. Its your job to see through it.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

She only opens up sexually if you're wifing her? But she admitted to using and tossing aside some guy and every now and again she sees you (presumably when she's not seeing some other guy).

You have a history of being available as her convenient inbetween. Of course she wants to lock into that kind of surety which you want to believe is because she wants to be your girlfriend and you want to play along with that thinking she will be exclusive to you while you play around. Don't count on that working out as planned. She's likely playing you as much as you are playing her.

You are both so young. I think you should just continue meeting and hooking up with girls rather than create a situation where you have to hide that, because hiding that will suck up your time and energy. Be young and free don't complicate it. Lots of time later to deal with that stuff lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have not banged her yet? And I'll guarantee she has banged dudes that havent "wifed her". She just puts that vibe out there initially. Its your job to see through it.
I have. I know her from highschool and we have similar social groups and I’ve only heard about one guy who she actually did. I knew he was a beta white knight. Even if she do other guys I wouldn’t care cause she’s still worthy of catching the pipe