Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cell tech?

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard of this, is it a steroid? Someone said its like creatine im confused... can an expert on here give me the jist of it.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know much about it either, but it is just creatine. Its not a steroid.

Melvin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a creatine. It is also extremely overpriced. I tried it about 5 years ago and it will add strength and some size, but it is loaded with sugar and it is not the easiest thing on your stomach. Also, because of the extremely high sugar content, it will not keep you as lean as some of the other brands out there.

Hope this helps.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any size you gain from creatine is just water filling your muscles (obviously if your diet and training are spot on some of it will be muscle+fat) but the muscles will look & feel more bloated than hard. I usually use it when i'm cutting.

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alvatore
Any size you gain from creatine is just water filling your muscles (obviously if your diet and training are spot on some of it will be muscle+fat) but the muscles will look & feel more bloated than hard. I usually use it when i'm cutting.

if your getting water bloated your either using really ****ty creatine or your not usint a transport system, or you dont know whats going on. the only time i have ever got water bloated was the first time using a creatine mono, with the ecc i have never got any bloating. as well i havnet got bloating when using a transport system.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^Yeah the first type of creatine I bought was mono, it took around 3 days of loading till it took effect. Now I use CEE.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to load or cycle creatine.

Celltech is overpriced pos.

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you didn't just call Cell-Tech a steroid.

Are you serious?

Cell-volumization products like Taurine, NO2, Creatine are extremely beneficial to muscle growth. I'm particularly fond of CEE.