Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cell Phone + Woman = Not Aprocable?

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
well in alot of cases when im just walking around or haning out i see alot of signle good looking girls walking around and they are isolated however they are talking on the cellphone and are oblivious to every one else.

im thinking shes realy hot and i would realy like to get to know her. however if i inturupt her call she may be mad at me. e thoughts on this?

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude odds r shes just on the phone cuz she feels insecure. She wants to look like she's not a loser and has friends, so she talks on her phone. Most of the time i think girls just play around with their phone rather than talk on it.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
It can go both ways. A lot of friends that are female who I know often say that they pretend they are on the phone to make themselves appear busy, and less able to approach.

My girlfriend does this, her friends do too, mainly when they are in bad parts of town or late at night to discourage rapists from coming to them, because they can scream on the phone to the other person to call police or something.

There are a lot of people on cell phones but a lot of people also NOT on them. Just look hard enough.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats exactly wat i meant i was just at a loss of words to explain it. Goldhearts got it

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thats all dandy, but can some one tell me how to aproch a girl with cell phone...

"sorry i dont mean to intrupt."

"hi" ...
"go away loser, cant u see im trying to talk."

"hey baby, so uh.. who you talking to?"
"hi mind if i make a call after your done?"

so basicaly u player r saying if shes on the phone chances are she dosent want to be approched and dont waist your time on her? ... yes but what if shes realy hot... some one must have atleast some thory that would work.. or some exprience or somethigng help me out here.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have balls, INTERRUPT her and treat it like a normal approach. If she has high interest level, she'll probably hang up for you.:D

Got that from here.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If she has high interest level, she'll probably hang up for you."

I doubt it, but hey, do what you do.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could just follow them around and wait till they get off the phone. Don't make it obvious tho, hide behind **** if they sense you. I swear... it doesn't make you a stalker. :D

Yeah, odds are they are just insecure. I'm sure they would hang up and talk to you, as long as they're not talking to there dying grandmother.

I remember before i found this site i would do that just walk around, with no one on the other line. (i had no one to talk to) I would have loved for someone to interrupt me. But then again, i am a dude