"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Catching this chick !

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
ok ok,
first off all im not just chasing one chick, but i need advice on a certain one. Well shes new to the school, she hangs out with nerds. I hang with the "cool" group, i spoke to her in my math class yesterday, and then for like 1 hour on a spare, with my mates, but it was 80% me just talking to her while my mates shat on to eatchother. Anyways i read a post which stated once shes spoken to u for a long enough time for her to know what ure like HIDE, and let her catch u or somethin like that. Im not sure if she wants me though, so im wondering if i need to talk to her a bit more. Anyways can you gimme some advice please to help me get this chick. The other chicks im approaching at school, are "easier". I see this chick like only in maths class which is like 4 times a week. I dont see her at lunch or anything, i play soccer with mates every lunch.
Advice please guys
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
wel, im not quite sure if you've given her much to miss about you yet but...

tel u wat. if you really do wanna 'hide' by letting her miss you, try doing this. just hang out and have fun whenever you're with your mates.

one good opportunity would be to let her see you playing soccer. (hoping that you're not getting slammed, anyway.)

and besides, since she's gonna be hanging out with the nerds, it's not gonna be so hard when she finally gets to hang out with a DJ. i mean, nerds are supposedly nice guys. that's what i think.

keep us updated.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
I think what Alejandro was saying about soccer could be pretty sweet...If you guys are pretty good (or humorously terrible), you could drop something about her watching one of your games. Something like:

You: "blah blah blah"
Her: "blah blah blah"
You: "Yeah, I've got this big soccer game <whenever>. You should make some room on your schedule and come check it out."
Her: "Do me."

Something like that anyway...you get the idea.

I'm not sure if you really need to "hide" from her...Just dont always always always be availible. That, and dont have three hour conversations with her. A good rule of thumb is, "the less you know about someone, the more there is to talk about."
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
haha,
i got her to have a kick of soccer with me before lunch. She wouldnt kick the ball though lol.. She watched us **** around for a few mins then she left, then lunch started. As for my conversation i realise i ****ed it up. We spoke for like 45 min about eatchother, not about the unexpected calls.. I regret that majorly... So yer, u think i should just not talk to her to much like i am now, and just let her chase me ???
What if she dont chase me, i might need to show her more bout me and my good qualitites :?
lol our conversation was around a few of my mates at a coffee place. she sat infront of me and my mates next to us. We were on the end. Anyways cause shes new i just asked her about her past, and what subjects shes doing.. I even bagged her friend LOL, which i should not have done but hay she even laughed cause everyone bags her friend who has the fattest legs u have ever seen.. but yer it was good to have a convo with her, although i can see it was boring.. I see her on monday in maths, u recon i just lay low, OR i can speak to my friend/hers who sits next to her the whole class LOL. Im sure she might get a bit cut.
Anyway more ideas
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top