Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cashapps, sugar daddies, and the patriarchy

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my country, selling sexual services is legal - but buying them is not. The reasoning for this is twofold. First, sex workers are victims who don't choose to do it. Second, even if the first point wasn't true, men buying access to female bodies is an oppression they perform as an expression of the patriarchy.

But when I look online now I see women everywhere selling their sexuality for money. Venmo, premium snaps, onlyfans, sugar daddies - it seems to me that many women can't wait to be able to make money by selling their sexuality. How do you guys think this will affect the feminist narrative? will they simply pretend that these women are victims and men are evil oppressors? or will they eventually move against these practices? How long can it keep going before they are forced to confront reality?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my country, selling sexual services is legal - but buying them is not. The reasoning for this is twofold. First, sex workers are victims who don't choose to do it. Second, even if the first point wasn't true, men buying access to female bodies is an oppression they perform as an expression of the patriarchy.

But when I look online now I see women everywhere selling their sexuality for money. Venmo, premium snaps, onlyfans, sugar daddies - it seems to me that many women can't wait to be able to make money by selling their sexuality. How do you guys think this will affect the feminist narrative? will they simply pretend that these women are victims and men are evil oppressors? or will they eventually move against these practices? How long can it keep going before they are forced to confront reality?
it won't, the go girl is all there is to it,

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They don't mind women taking resources from men as long as they have control over it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't mind women taking resources from men as long as they have control over it.
But they are opposed to state-sanctioned prostitution which exists in other countries in Europe, so this can't be true. I guess unless they think the female prostitutes there don't control it, but then why would they think the cashappers and sugar daddies do.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feminist narrative:

* women should be allowed to engage in prostitution and other acts of selling sexuality if they choose to do so because it's a form of female empowerment.

* HOWEVER, men who buy these services are evil agents of the male patriarchy and exploiting these women

* BUT, if men don't buy these services they are also evil agents of the male patriarchy because they are denying women a chance to earn

* ALSO, keep in mind that even if a woman chooses to engage in selling sex for money, she didn't really choose to do so, but was rather forced into it by the evil patriarchy....

* AND, to outlaw prostitution is an act of oppression because it is dictating what a woman can or cannot do with her body...... which is also a cog in the evil male patriarchy apparatus.....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The feminist narrative:

* women should be allowed to engage in prostitution and other acts of selling sexuality if they choose to do so because it's a form of female empowerment.

* HOWEVER, men who buy these services are evil agents of the male patriarchy and exploiting these women

* BUT, if men don't buy these services they are also evil agents of the male patriarchy because they are denying women a chance to earn

* ALSO, keep in mind that even if a woman chooses to engage in selling sex for money, she didn't really choose to do so, but was rather forced into it by the evil patriarchy....

* AND, to outlaw prostitution is an act of oppression because it is dictating what a woman can or cannot do with her body...... which is also a cog in the evil male patriarchy apparatus.....
lol, doesn't the female imperative seem like a tired little selfish child made up the rules?
:rofl: