“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Casanova's Guide to Humor

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
73
Location
Minnesota
Brevity is the soul of wit.

So if you are going to recite long "jokes" you should probably spice it up by becoming the characters -- changes in accent, more drama, etc. But don't over act either, which can be off putting.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

JuanMoore

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Coolbreeze43 said:
I really like George Carlin's humor...
Some quotes from him.

- I never fvcked a ten, but one night, I fvcked five twos.

- You can’t argue with a good bl0wj0b.

- Instead of warning pregnant women not to drink, I think female alcoholics ought to be told not to fvck.
 
Top