MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
Enough Already. Where The F*ck Do I Meet My Husband?
If this is you, we should talk.
shanisilver.medium.com
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
shanisilver.medium.com
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This reminded me of this joke. This is a woman that found herself on the 6th floor. She probably met her husband 15 years ago but chose to friend zone him and ride the carousel instead. He moved on and married someone better and now she found herself on the 6th floor and wants to blame everything but herselfmy opinion: Maybe she should start by stopping swearing like a sailor.![]()
Enough Already. Where The F*ck Do I Meet My Husband?
If this is you, we should talk.shanisilver.medium.com
![]()
Expletive-maxxing is legit in 1stQTR2022 lol.my opinion: Maybe she should start by stopping swearing like a sailor.![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yea. Can't really post what I think of that but some of you will know what I mean.Author's last name: Silver.