Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caring is alpha

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been to Egypt, but if I ever see a scoffer towards the bottom of a pyramid I will remember this thread.

On a serious note, the only reason to be a follower is when you don't have the ability to lead yourself.

Like @Atom Smasher said, I am posting for the lurkers on here. I've noticed that most of the posters on this thread do not reply to me, which is fine; this is a topic that I am passionate about anyway.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. I wanted to create a thread about the topic, but @darksprezzatura already put my thoughts into words better than I would have been able to. I agree with everything he wrote here.

Until now, I didn't clearly see the difference between caring about s.th./s.o. and validating s.o.
The fist is like asking someone how their day was, and the second to look them in the eye while asking it.
Also, the first is connected to value, and sadly for most of us here to insecurity what others think of us, whereas the second is connected to see oneself in the moment and being enough with being normal.

Last edited: