Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caring is alpha

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three stages:

- Naive
- Jerk
- Wise

The naive guy pretends to care about women he wants to have sex with, or for as long as he got a shot.

The jerk pretends to not care for anyone, while caring all the more about the pretense.

The wise actually cares for his tribe, takes initiative to solve their problems, and does this for the health of the tribe.

I seem to have transitioned from nice to the jerk, but now I want to progress to wise.

Nobody really cares about anyone unconditionally.

Maybe the best case condition would be that the people we care about, should care about us.

This leads to the vulnerability dilemma that one person must first take a small step and let the other person have the opportunity to show that they care back.

Calibrated caring if you will.

Being curious about someone. Understanding their dreams and hopes and future. Understanding their strengths and weaknesses.

Not with the intention of sex, this is irrespective of the other person being a male or a female.

P.S. I cold approached one cute girl today, had a quick conversation and some giggles, but she wasnt interested in giving me her number. Apart from that, oddly 3-4 girls approached me. Good weekend.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three stages:

- Naive
- Jerk
- Wise

The naive guy pretends to care about women he wants to have sex with, or for as long as he got a shot.

The jerk pretends to not care for anyone, while caring all the more about the pretense.

The wise actually cares for his tribe, takes initiative to solve their problems, and does this for the health of the tribe.

I seem to have transitioned from nice to the jerk, but now I want to progress to wise.

Maybe the best case condition would be that the people we care about, should care about us.

This leads to the vulnerability dilemma that one person must first take a small step and let the other person have the opportunity to show that they care back.

Being curious about someone. Understanding their dreams and hopes and future. Understanding their strengths and weaknesses.

Not with the intention of sex, this is irrespective of the other person being a male or a female.

P.S. I cold approached one cute girl today, had a quick conversation and some giggles, but she wasnt interested in giving me her number. Apart from that, oddly 3-4 girls approached me. Good weekend.

Great post.

I feel that I have only just begun to realize this in the last couple of years. I’ve been with a lot of women in that time. You can easily sense that what they want is a true leader - someone who not only makes the decisions but does so with compassion. This doesn’t mean you are a pushover and give them what they want - quite the opposite actually.

I was naive (blue pill) most of my marriage and before that. I was a jerk (hard red pill) for the last year of that and until probably the end of my last LTR that ended at the end of 2020. I feel like I am getting closer to this end game if you want to call it that - the wisdom. But we also must keep in mind that you can always keep improving. I know I have a ways to go on this path.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you discovered that vulnerability is not weakness, you become wise. A little bit of vulnerability, in the case of caring, is disarming to the right kind of women.
Elaborate please

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three stages:

Here's your daily reminder: You are not an animal. Monkeys have tribes

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three stages:

- Naive
- Jerk
- Wise

wow... you just hit the afterburners on becoming more.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... you just hit the afterburners on becoming more.
I must be missing something in this thread. Care is an emotional provision that is applied to something or someone if it is warranted.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three stages:

- Naive
- Jerk
- Wise

This is wise advice. So you are progressing because you have this awareness. I have always said true vulnerability derives from a place of great strength. You summarize what this strength looks like quite succinctly. Nice job.

Cheers

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be missing something in this thread. Care is an emotional provision that is applied to something or someone if it is warranted.
can you tell more about what you mean?

Not sure how it equates to getting more loose women...

But, men that are really making changes in the world and shaping the future will care for and within reason help other men AND women.

perhaps the result is the following

oddly 3-4 girls approached me. Good weekend.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting point.

Personally Im only interested in young fertile women who are decent looking. I will flirt with them until the cows come home with the intention of sex.

Flirt a little bit with the older women, but not as much.

If it’s a male, I am absolutely 100% not interested in getting to know who they are or what they are about. Could care less.

It’s only young fertile women that matter, all other people are generally useless.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you tell more about what you mean?
First, let me say that subjects like this turn my mind into knots. I don't understand people really well sometimes and I appreciate it when someone helps me with something like this. On the surface it sounds like a mystical concept, that is, it is an emotional abstraction that is non-logical. The first thing I have to do is look at the definition:

So we are using the first definition. Proving a provision. The moral principle is to act in one's rational self-interest. Therefore this statement follows:

"Care is an emotional provision that is applied to something or someone if it is warranted."

Not sure how it equates to getting more loose women...
I don't understand where you are getting at here.

But, men that are really making changes in the world and shaping the future will care for and within reason help other men AND women.
I think I know what you mean by this. I would word it differently. If you care about something, you have a goal; a goal provides direction; a direction provides an opportunity.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree. I recall being quite smitten with a man, he let his guard down for a moment and displayed vulnerability and I swear to God I fell in love with him THAT night!

Guys listen to this there is so much truth to it.

>>An alpha is a leader, and a leader is a servant.<<

Wow love that! I am so happy I returned today, this was the first thread I opened and glad I did. :up:
Women like a man who has an interesting 'world'

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting point.

Personally Im only interested in young fertile women who are decent looking. I will flirt with them until the cows come home with the intention of sex.

Flirt a little bit with the older women, but not as much.

If it’s a male, I am absolutely 100% not interested in getting to know who they are or what they are about. Could care less.

It’s only young fertile women that matter, all other people are generally useless.
That depends on what you goals are in life. The right people for the right tasks.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, good OP. An alpha is a leader, and a leader is a servant.

The ultimate Alpha always keeps the art of influence in mind however.
No, a leader is not a servant. That’s a contradiction in terms. You guys need to stop using the term “alpha” as a substitute for every good quality (and “beta” as a substitute for everything bad). That’s not what the alpha-beta dichotomy is about. Beta males can have positive qualities, and alpha males can have negative qualities. It’s called being human.

The term “alpha male” comes from the animal kingdom. It describes a dominant male with a propensity to respond to challengers with extreme violence. How anyone can equate that with “caring” is beyond me.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, let me say that subjects like this turn my mind into knots. I don't understand people really well sometimes and I appreciate it when someone helps me with something like this. On the surface it sounds like a mystical concept, that is, it is an emotional abstraction that is non-logical.
Caring is alpha.

OP wrote a good idea on this. It transcends worry about social position and sex.

Most of SS topics are something to do with men trying to internally and or externally manage females.

This idea or "mindset" is becoming free but also with discernment.

A great book that can help to get this is very old, How to win friends and Influence ppl, by Dale Carnegie. He explains this mindset in deep detail. It is a bit opposed to the common PUA stuff that is effective in different ways.

one way to be is to ignore men unless you're trying to get money from them or something else from them such as access to what they have or who they know. for example, it's pretty common to chum up with a dude to get access to his female or if you know he is in a position to facilitate you getting money.

the Alpha way is to learn something about the person by asking them with true interest to know who and or what they are. This works with men and women. If after some amount of time the person never has any interest in also knowing more about you then you calibrate and move on. Or if you decide they will not be able to add to your life or will cause you problems, move on. Helping a junior person can add to your life as it molds the world a little more to the way you see it.

You're not trying to GET them to like you, you're finding out if they are someone you like or not and also LEARNING from what they know.

One of the most popular SS themes is IDGAF, or according to OP, stage 2 of 3.

My comment about loose women is because women are the default topic in the forum. I am convinced that stage 2 gets far more women by count, however stage 3 will get BETTER women. You can never go to stage 3 if you must have a different woman every day.

I was impressed to see someone write this up in such a clean and clear way.... unexpected.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, a leader is not a servant. That’s a contradiction in terms. You guys need to stop using the term “alpha” as a substitute for every good quality (and “beta” as a substitute for everything bad). That’s not what the alpha-beta dichotomy is about. Beta males can have positive qualities, and alpha males can have negative qualities. It’s called being human.

The term “alpha male” comes from the animal kingdom. It describes a dominant male with a propensity to respond to challengers with extreme violence. How anyone can equate that with “caring” is beyond me.
you have a point, the definition is important.