"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

can't walk up to that girl? here's why (probably)For LTR searchers

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
You gotta think of that girl as a person, a human being, a "friend".
emphasis on friend. get those romantic ideas out of your head about you and her getting together sharing romantic moments. If you approach her as a friend then it cuts the pressure by at least half, or maybe more. comment on something she says. if it goes further than friendship then good. Sometimes you will find out that she isn't a right partner for you and yall will remain friends.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
He's right. I've just kinda fell on to this too. Before I would even talk to a girl I would think of all these scenarios of asking her out or banging her or getting rejected or what she's like etc. Block out that crap anyway you can. Try to scream "SHUT UP CHUMP" in your head and count 1 2 3 then boom do whatever.
 
Top