Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't seem to finish

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
me and my gf just recently started having sex. the sex is good, she enjoys it, it last extremely long, etc.

but i dont seem to be getting as much enjoyment out of it as she does. i sometimes have to fake it so she doesnt get bored too. it's not that she's bad in bed (although she did over exaggerate her technique in bed), the problem is that i think i last waaay to long. everytime we go, we end up running out of time. when i do finish i have to pound it out, which means i can only do it in one position (doggy style).

I'm confused as to what's going on. my **** seems to have lost some sensitivity. it's not like i'm really experienced, so i should still finish in a relatively short time. and im also not cut, so i should have a more sensitive penis.

I was also wondering if this could be a condom problem, because when we went raw i felt like i would bust after only 5 min.

i'm just confused, i would like to finish sooner, because then i would get alot more enjoymeny out of sex. why cant i finish? is this a common problem among guys?

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put some lube on the inside of the condom- feels better for you so hopefully, you'll come faster.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you masterbate too much?

Do her doggy style so you can concentrate if you need to, hah (this might actually help)

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if im having sex for the first time with a chick I always take care of myself once or twice so I last longer. I find when I date girls for long times and we go condom less when we break up and I start with someone new with condom it makes me last a long time. You can always do alot of foreplay, do her then ask for a HJ, BJ, or whatever you want to do. She wants you to finish just as much as you want her too. Or she should

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
maybe...

but i thought masturbation was supposed to decrease lasting time
Negative

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk dirty to her, smack her a$$, pull her hair, have her suck you off before sex. Do somthing that turns you on more. Communicate with her of what works for you. The p@ssy feels better when its all hot n wet so stimulate her cl!t before sex. Have foreplay...