Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't pass online to bed having a lot of women

Diavolo32

Reaction score
Hi!
Im talking about Tinder & Facebook. I know it's different than real life, but it worked years ago. Now i returned, more on Tinder, and having women interested in me, i'm direct to date and after a couple talking, nothing.
They don't return more messages until i return to text her.
I know there're a lot of guys out there, but i wonder if they feel some needness from me.
Last week i dated a woman, at the end of the date she asked me if i have any problem getting bridges with women. She told me im an interesting guy and she planned the date -that's ok-. I answer no, and asked her if she was worried or feeling upset cause i didn't try to kiss her. She said she doesn't like kissing at first date because most men do it with her -she's gorgeous, but she's a diva syndrome; anywat, i want sex with her-.
So after sunday we talked nicely, i told her to calling me... 1 week later she never called. She talked about dinner or lunch next time.
But i'm pretty sure if i call her again, she will talk to me and will be polite and nice and probably we date again. WTF?!
Ok, after that, i started being very direct with Tinder & Facebook. Being funny, hi, how are you, something about her pictures and then i go directly to a date.
After that proposal, and while dating her, 9 women wich did right swap on Tinder and talking or return my messages with Facebook and do me questions about me never say nothing to my proposal.
What am i doing wrong? Too direct? Very needness maybe and i don't realize of it? Maybe i go too fast... i think direct is nice, when a woman says that she likes you body, face, etc. what the f*ck more i need to do! XD
Some directions could be nice... Thanks very much.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not a fan of OLD nor do i find women online interesting.

But i did an experiment once, put up my profile name as KillMePlz and another one as The.Devil, the profile picture was my face.

Summary; I got messages/likes, and when replying, I was downright dismissive, saying at the end of the message; u r now dismissed !!!

As a result, i got laughs, playful bantering, even a challenge of sorts and offers from those women.

I ended up fvcking some and then dismissing them irl, but by then they think it's a challenge from me to them, turning them into stalkers.

So you could try it my way and enjoy it but be prepared for the stalkers.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
cold approaching women for me personally leads to far more interesting relationships than online . Have you tried cold approach?