Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't keep my cool, turning red wtf

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo bros..

So i'm regularly seeing this girl, we've been friends for about a year.
Sorry for throwing out this beta line but there's no other way to describe it.
I am madly inlove with this girl.

We sit close to each other on the couch chilling watching movies, physical play, long eye contact. She's the one that usually makes the moves as in sitting closer to me touching legs etc. But i freeze up, even turned all red tonight and had some speechless moments. Never had that with any of my exes was usually pretty straight forward in just grabbing her, but with this one i get too akward to make any kind of move.

What to do, idk how to keep my cool.. Saw her tonight when it went like this and she asked to hang out soon this week again.

Any advice appreciated.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to just fvcking chill out and kiss her.

To chill out, have a shot of alcohol 30 mins before you see her.

To kiss her, HAVE SOME BALLS AND JUST DO IT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT ON YOUR DEATH BED

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:

To kiss her, HAVE SOME BALLS AND JUST DO IT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT ON YOUR DEATH BED
Thanks man been telling myself that. I could tell she was disappointing i didn't. Will give it another try this week

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, please do it! Kiss her! Just grab her neck and kiss. You don't have to say anything... Don't miss your chance or you'll regret it as I was...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
astrn said:
Man, please do it! Kiss her! Just grab her neck and kiss. You don't have to say anything... Don't miss your chance or you'll regret it as I was...
What this dude said. She's just a girl man, go for it, grab that neck and that tight little waist and go for it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
jimmy18 said:

^This.

Actually, you'll regret it long BEFORE your death bed. Years later, when a chick like this won't even LOOK at you, you WILL be kicking yourself for not going for it. I'm telling you this from experience. I'm almost 40 and my dad is almost 70. Him and I sometimes share stories about missed or F-ed up opportunities from the past. Don't be like us lol.

If it helps you, I recommend the "hair touch." Make some eye contact, then brush her hairline and side of her face with your fingertips. It's like you are pushing the long hair out of her eye. Then lean in for the kiss. It's a golden move that I've used many times. Somehow chicks always know what it means. It's like some international "I'm gonna kiss you now" sign.