Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't Get My Arms To Grow

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quag...i know you want to be bigger...i know you want to be 225-230 at 16% bodyfat...right? ;) and fyi, i know you idolize this certain person who is already there

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
I will be Mr Olympia one day, mark my words.

MM

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:

MM
If you want it go for it but while your at it why not learn to not take some things so serious (like you did in this thread) and laugh as everything in the right light can be funny (hell I even laugh at myself all the time as I sometimes unintentionally do some silly ****).

Besides did you know.. laughing/humor is good for you, raises your testosterone levels and helps you metabolize protein better?? ok I flat out made **** up on the last two.. but it is good for you. :D

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:

MM
Thats freakin awesome dude. I believe in you...no sarcasm, Quag's goals are different from yours and mine haha thats what makes it funny. If you work hard enough, and want it badly enough. You'll get there. :up: :up:

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the amount of growth you've had in such a short time, I'd say it f*cking possible mate, go for it :). Maybe do another year then just hit the roids up..., haha well, you're gonna have to do em eventually init.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
Given the amount of growth you've had in such a short time, I'd say it f*cking possible mate, go for it :). Maybe do another year then just hit the roids up..., haha well, you're gonna have to do em eventually init.
I don't want to take roids until my natural potential has been fully used up. Too many people take roids too early, get too happy and giddy off the fast gains they get off them. But what happens is, they burn out too quick, their body gets dependant on roids and to make further gains they end up having to take huge dosages which eventually is unsutainable and dangerous. Best way is to train natural for as long as possible, then take low dosages for as long as possible, etc. Then if you're good enough to get to the pro ranks, you are like Levrone standard and you still have room to improve and use some more drugs etc. to go that step further.

With hard work in and outside the gym anyone can attain a great physique, people underestimate what can be done with gym equipment, fork and bed. I've never even used creatine before, I think it's best to use as little as possible at this stage. You don't want your body being dependant on things. I will use creatine for my cut to retain/improve strength, but that's it. When you bulk, all you need are the basics.

MM

Rampage1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roids are not cool! Go for it Mad Manic, whats your stats?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Rampage1 said:
Roids are not cool! Go for it Mad Manic, whats your stats?
230 lbs, 5' 11", 17% bf, start cutting in 10 days time.
Bench 110 kg x 1, Squat 135 kg x 1, Deadlift 205 kg x 2, Row 130 kg x 2.
Arms 17 1/3", Thighs 29.5", Chest/Back 48."

MM

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MM, how long have you been lifting?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
yungahdubz said:
MM, how long have you been lifting?
16 months seriously, another 2-3 months where I was just doing cardio and messing around on machines. I just got back from a cracking 2 hours arms session, they must have been well over 18" by the time I finished. Awesome. :D

MM

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
16 months seriously, another 2-3 months where I was just doing cardio and messing around on machines. I just got back from a cracking 2 hours arms session, they must have been well over 18" by the time I finished. Awesome. :D

MM
Blood and lactic for the win!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Quagmire911 said:
Blood and lactic for the win!
LOL, it started enough so innocently doing heavy close grip bench for 3-5 reps, by the end I was on the preacher curl machine doing dropsets lol. Very good workout though, I love doing low, med and high reps. Best way IMO, you need strength and size period. Food time now, take care folks. Train hard, eat well and sleep tight. :D

MM

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ach well, I want to be strong, you want that+plus size, as long as the strength is there I don't give a s***.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Best way IMO, you need strength and size period.
MM
As for that, I think as long as you aren't skinny it doesn't matter. Strength to weight ratio is my main concern. If you want to be big fair enough, but if others want to be lesser in size, you should accept that.

Rampage1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideal is big plus stong! though too big can be silly looking

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rampage1 said:
Ideal is big plus stong! though too big can be silly looking
Size is down to personal preference, having strength isn't debatable.

Rampage1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quagmire911 said:
having strength isn't debatable.
yes it is..it is a perfectly reasonable argument to say you only need to be strong enough! there aren't many benefits from being freakishly strong unless it is sport related

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rampage1 said:
yes it is..it is a perfectly reasonable argument to say you only need to be strong enough! there aren't many benefits from being freakishly strong unless it is sport related
I am talking about in the pursuit of powerlifting or bodybuilding.

For general health deadlift 100kgx5 into your 80's...