"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cancellation guilt

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I think you're biggest problem is you keep applying male honor systems onto females... They're honorless beings due to the necessity to become war brides.... It's a survival mechanism. Accept it. She's coming back around to you. Make a date with her, then fvck her brains out....
The problem is I’ve lost all interest in her. If she’d come back around in a week or two after our first date, I’d have been interested. The thing is I moved on and went out with other girls and hit it off with one that last a month and completely forgot about this one date wonder from September.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I'm going based off personal experience. This is my reality. It may be that your reality is different. Given your "everything is a man's job" attitude, I wouldn't be surprised.
That’s a nice strawman argument. Making the date is the man’s job.

The girl I spoke about who cancelled on me but kept in touch without making plans again, she already texted me “happy thanksgiving handsome!” I mean really. Wtf?
She’s not going to do your job. This is how they think. It’s fvcked up but it is what it is.
 
Top