"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cancellation guilt

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I think you're biggest problem is you keep applying male honor systems onto females... They're honorless beings due to the necessity to become war brides.... It's a survival mechanism. Accept it. She's coming back around to you. Make a date with her, then fvck her brains out....
The problem is I’ve lost all interest in her. If she’d come back around in a week or two after our first date, I’d have been interested. The thing is I moved on and went out with other girls and hit it off with one that last a month and completely forgot about this one date wonder from September.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I'm going based off personal experience. This is my reality. It may be that your reality is different. Given your "everything is a man's job" attitude, I wouldn't be surprised.
That’s a nice strawman argument. Making the date is the man’s job.

The girl I spoke about who cancelled on me but kept in touch without making plans again, she already texted me “happy thanksgiving handsome!” I mean really. Wtf?
She’s not going to do your job. This is how they think. It’s fvcked up but it is what it is.
 
Top