Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you tell me your opinion please

Courageous

Reaction score
Hello Guys

We had too many problems with my girlfriend (I had lost my job, so we spent time together all the time, we knew our flaws) I got my job back, I think I'll have to find other options. Today I decided not to call him early in the morning or write as I usually do. Nobody wrote . And around 15 o'clock I call her, she doesn't answer. But writes to me by message: what . I greet her and ask where you are, she doesn't greet me, and answers me directly: do you want your computer? I answer him: you answer a question with a question, frankly. She tells me: where I am is not important, your computer is important. I can't stand this girl for a while now.She had deleted my number from her phone (number without registered, she said that I was calling her too much, and now she has registered, that's because I saw her whatsapp status today). She never wants us to live in the same house, yet before she wanted to. She never wanted to take a photo alone (with my phone) or with me. I don't know her home, she doesn't like me eating her *****, The lack of respect, I have to beg for sex, the refusal to suck my **** etc. What to do?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If op is so lazy, that he can't clearly communicate, I'll be so lazy that I can only respond with snarky comments...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If op is so lazy, that he can't clearly communicate, I'll be so lazy that I can only respond with snarky comments...
In fairness, English may not be a 1st language.

OP - cut your losses and move on. Your time on the ride is over. You will find a woman who will do those special things for you in bed and who will respect you. Women are a dime a dozen. The worst thing you can do now is try to salvage this unsalvageable relationship. So don't even attempt it. Go NC and don't look back. If you have trouble, refer to the stickied NC thread on this site.

Good luck, brother.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What to do? Go get your computer and then never talk to this woman again.

Why would you ever want someone like that in your life?

I know why...because you have no other options, that's why.

Go start seeing and dating other women.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
OP im sorry to break it to you but thats not your girlfriend. Everything you're saying is tell tale signs shes sleeping around. Its gonna hurt really badly to find out but you gotta move on...

theres nothing you can do at this point to make her gain respect back for you.. shes treating you like someone worse than a friend.. "i changed my number because u were calling too much". that sh.t had to hurt man.. im sorry that you're going through this.. it sounds awful like she gives 0 fux about u and instead just wants to f- other people...

the sad reality is idk what you did or if this girl is crazy.... but the level of disregard and disrespect here is .. very high. you became a doormat completely.. shes walking all over you. like you're made to wipe dirt off her feet.

Reaction score
Hello Guys

We had too many problems with my girlfriend (I had lost my job, so we spent time together all the time, we knew our flaws) I got my job back, I think I'll have to find other options. Today I decided not to call him early in the morning or write as I usually do. Nobody wrote . And around 15 o'clock I call her, she doesn't answer. But writes to me by message: what . I greet her and ask where you are, she doesn't greet me, and answers me directly: do you want your computer? I answer him: you answer a question with a question, frankly. She tells me: where I am is not important, your computer is important. I can't stand this girl for a while now.She had deleted my number from her phone (number without registered, she said that I was calling her too much, and now she has registered, that's because I saw her whatsapp status today). She never wants us to live in the same house, yet before she wanted to. She never wanted to take a photo alone (with my phone) or with me. I don't know her home, she doesn't like me eating her *****, The lack of respect, I have to beg for sex, the refusal to suck my **** etc. What to do?
Bro, you’re the prize.

1. Delete her on everything
2. Find a new girl (or 2)
3. Go to the gym

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She’s for the streets brother.

Also use google translate to write your posts to make it easier for this of us who speak English to understand your writing.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Guys

This is what you get dealing with trannies. I'd take my computer back and be more careful next time.