Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can you regain status once its been lost?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bout a year ago i was a total on /off drunk,

Id usually drunk 8 beers before my company joined me in bars etc

Some women have seen me like this, the stupid thing is i got all these women out on their own. so it started off well(High interest). they ended up repulsed as i got drunk, but they have always remained polite with me since then.

Ive now been sober for a year, and seen two this week, they were overly touchy at the "NEW" me. it wasn't convenient to escalate.

Wondered if its worth the re-approach,( i never got passionate with either if that helps my cause).

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First ask yourself if you really want them or if you just want them to validate the new sober you. If yes to the former, proceed to action.

Rejection is always better than regret.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deffo want them, just didnt want to invest too much if it would backfire in 4 weeks time

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deffo want them, just didnt want to invest too much if it would backfire in 4 weeks time
Make sure you have an active and successful "dating" life. Women talk and they will be aware/come sniffing around. Use outside social proofing to help you, ie: other women and environments where you have a good status.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bout a year ago i was a total on /off drunk,

Id usually drunk 8 beers before my company joined me in bars etc

Some women have seen me like this, the stupid thing is i got all these women out on their own. so it started off well(High interest). they ended up repulsed as i got drunk, but they have always remained polite with me since then.

Ive now been sober for a year, and seen two this week, they were overly touchy at the "NEW" me. it wasn't convenient to escalate.

Wondered if its worth the re-approach,( i never got passionate with either if that helps my cause).
Was curious, did you fvck them before? With them being touchy, are you in noticeably better conditioning this time around?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was curious, did you fvck them before? With them being touchy, are you in noticeably better conditioning this time around?
no never got that far. Just got them out in the first place,, then they "called it a night".

and yes my Body fat is down to 20% , it was 30%. I'm 6 foot 2, looked like a British rugby player. now look, like a bulky christopher reeve's

The girl tonight said "christ you've lost some weight" so its a good thing women are noticing

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no never got that far. Just got them out in the first place,, then they "called it a night".

and yes my Body fat is down to 20% , it was 30%. I'm 6 foot 2, looked like a British rugby player. now look, like a bulky christopher reeve's

The girl tonight said "christ you've lost some weight" so its a good thing women are noticing
Down play the leaning out. Get it down below 15%, 10% or there about's is best. More babes will notice you. As far as status with these babes, worry about your interaction with new babes, and if somehow you do get around these babes, take them to a venue, a group or somewhere that you have good social proofing. That will reset most of their old perception. Also getting the lay makes a big difference.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know thats why i thought it may of helped not going for it in my drunken first state.
I have some of these same scenarios in my life. Also dealing with groups which have "locked me out", or competitive with me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it to re-approach but you've done so well on self-improvement that you've put yourself in a much better place for approaches from this point forward to go well.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it to re-approach but you've done so well on self-improvement that you've put yourself in a much better place for approaches from this point forward to go well.
I have your right, ive got two women out with me from day approach in 3 weeks, this is something id have never done before,

I was still interested in these two women, as they are good women, and childless, which is a commodity in our areas