Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can You Look 20 Years Younger?

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
The **** is this ****?

Who gives a ****. Go get girls.

I'm thirty. I pull 18-23. Top form smv. Its the benchmark.

A lifetime experience of holistic nutrition, gym, meditation, optimum sleep, and nutrition helps.

Forget looking pretty. Go get girls.
what country are you in?

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe for a man to look younger 3 things are mandatory, being in shape with a good skin and a great hairline/density.

Take any actor in his 40s and make him a fat norwood5 and he will no longer look 30.

I talk by experience, I look my age (mid 30s) due to my hairline but if I wear a hat I look late 20s again.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Laying off booze will make you look younger. I'm 41 and look early 30's when I was socially drinking every weekend. I got bored with the drinking scene and don't drink at all anymore. I look like i'm in my late 20's now.

There are before and after photos of people that regularly drank then stopped and the difference is quite remarkable.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Are we just gonna ignore the fact that OP is likely bigdave or whoever that guy was that based his life off photofeeler. “I put my picture on a website that judges age” lol if that wasnt a clear indicator

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laying off booze will make you look younger. I'm 41 and look early 30's when I was socially drinking every weekend. I got bored with the drinking scene and don't drink at all anymore. I look like i'm in my late 20's now.

There are before and after photos of people that regularly drank then stopped and the difference is quite remarkable.
There's definitely something to correlate pulling back on the booze especially beer and anti aging.

Beer spikes body fat and estrogen. There's a lot of problems with micro estrogen in bottled water and issues with male sterility. Birth control in the water.

There's a polarity of masculine to feminine in beer. It's why a lot of men are pulled into it. The obvious issue being no approach anxiety and more socially savy given that fact 99% don't approach.

Anyway, the fact that you don't drink i assure you makes a difference. I'd say, moreover then anti aging, your testosterone levels are likely higher than men your junior who booze. Man boobs, dad bod, huge gut, slob etc isn't aesthetic.

If you have the restrain to control or better put, ability to avoid alcohol, you likely kept diet in check too. Good on you.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
It turns out I'm not especially good at guessing ages either.

I saw this hot tall italian looking girl at the store about a week ago. Actually, she was staring at me in a very obvious way. Then, she walked over from her checkout line to stand next to me, pretending to be intently interested in whatever oral hygiene product I was looking at lol. I was like WTF, who is this? After a couple of seconds of this, she returns back into line.

Then it struck me that I recognized her from somewhere and stared at her openly trying to place her. I wasn't sure though. I figured she was mid 20's or so. 23? 25? 28????

Anyway, I saw her again just the other day. This time she was with her mom (or aunt or older relative) and her younger kid sister. So, most likely she's 16 to 18, not mid twenties lol. This time she ignored me completely, which makes sense. She was with her family after all.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I typically get feedback (I’m 50) that I look 35ish. I regularly get hit on by guys in their 20s & 30s, and I’ve had bouncers look at my birth year, look at me and say “No way”... I’ve been pegged at 30 by young women in broad daylight wearing zero make up. Guys at the gym are stunned I’m old enough to be their mom. They think I’m a personal trainer or something (their words not mine.)

I have very long thick hair with no extensions. My face and scalp are naturally oily, which bugged me in my youth but has kept my skin supple & largely wrinkle free. I do get Botox on my forehead now. I’ve done that for about a year or so, and it smooths things and also prevents migraines. Only a few units every 3 months and my face remains expressive.

I get plenty of sleep, eat no carb/low carb and I too avoid the sun and get plenty of exercise, both resistance work and cardio. If anything I have to watch what I eat in order to keep enough body fat to keep curvy at size 0-2 and 115lbs. I have mesomorph genetics and I keep definition naturally. I do not look like I’ve ever been pregnant or had kids (I have 3).

I do not smoke and have never smoked cigarettes or dope. I will enjoy the occasional cigar however. I laugh lots and have a positive attitude. No frowns Debbie downer here. I’ve been able to construct my life around healthy lifestyle choices despite the fact that I have been in the nightlife scene for decades (It’s kind of funny just to say that).

I do take a daily regimen of multivitamins but no medications. My blood pressure is steady at about 100/70 where it’s been for many years. I use good moisturizer and coconut oil on my skin. Coconut oil is amazing stuff.

Self discipline goes a long way on the trajectory of keeping a youthful look. Great genetics are wonderful but daily habits are just as important if not more important.

The man I’m seeing is 58. He looks 43-45 all day long. He assumed I was about 35 when he met me. Needless to say we were both surprised. My recent ex is 48 and looks 40. People always thought I was the younger partner in that relationship.

I’m stunned regularly by two things.

1. How many people my age have given up and let themselves go...my ex husband included...

2. How many people half my age take lousy care of themselves and thus lose their shape and their looks while still relatively young.

Healthy habits and lifestyle choices will stand you above the crowd. Avoid sun exposure & smoking. Nothing ages you faster.
50? A bit too old for me. I will be 36 soon but if that's you in your avatar and you were 45 I'd be all over you then!

It seems 38-41 year olds are attracted to me on OLD though. I dunno why. I did try and message a 46 year old hottie. She said the age thing is a problem and that I was never married.

Why the hell do older women suddenly talk to me and I had a couple dates with them? Why would they want someone a bit younger?

I would plow a 45 year old of they were hot. Most on here are repulsed by women over 35 though.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I figured she was mid 20's or so. 23? 25? 28????

Anyway, I saw her again just the other day. This time she was with her mom (or aunt or older relative) and her younger kid sister. So, most likely she's 16 to 18.

lol - I saw possibly the hottest girl i've ever seen a little while back. Looked like some top Victoria Secret model. 10/10 face with amazing grey/green eyes and bone structure. Slim. Tall. Thick luscious dark hair. DIdn't have teh balls to open her obviously. I assumed she was like 22 or so though

Anyway, it turns out she was my younger cousins friend. She'd just turned 15! haha. (at least 16 is legal here though, not that i'd have a shot!!)

But yeah, it's tough to tell age sometimes. I tend to get guessed at around 8 years younger. ONly thing is i'm starting to lose my hair so need to get a transplant and stuff if i'm to have a shot at the young ones that I want! I lied to a cute 17 year old that Banged a while back that I was 22 when i'm actually pushing 30 lol

I have a friend who is 38 who gets guessed at around 25, and he bangs teenagers exclusively using his fake age! (although he's actually handsome lol :( )

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50? A bit too old for me. I will be 36 soon but if that's you in your avatar and you were 45 I'd be all over you then!

It seems 38-41 year olds are attracted to me on OLD though. I dunno why. I did try and message a 46 year old hottie. She said the age thing is a problem and that I was never married.

Why the hell do older women suddenly talk to me and I had a couple dates with them? Why would they want someone a bit younger?

I would plow a 45 year old of they were hot. Most on here are repulsed by women over 35 though.
The avatar is me. Unretouched proof from photos taken last month so very current.

It’s interesting. I have no interest in men substantially younger than me. There is one man who is a friend of mine who likes older women (he’s 37 and a very handsome man who was a club promoter for years in several major markets), and he’s never married or had children and he’s well put together (stylish, tall, built at 6’2” and 260 of muscle, successful)...and he’s expressed interest in me but I don’t feel it.

I’d rather have a man closer to my own age who has got the marriage thing & the children thing done. I relate better with those life experiences. The 37 yo man I mentioned is the youngest sibling in his family and has a sibling who is 48 or 49, but he doesn’t want kids as he says he’s too selfish for that and wants to marry once, be spontaneous and have sex whenever & where ever.

All reasonable things in my book, but I think he’s better suited to someone closer to his own age. I prefer a man whose life experience is similar or greater than my own so I actually turn down men in their 30s. I’m just not into them no matter what. Sometimes the more handsome the more they get snotty or butthurt about it but what can I say? I am always kind in turning them down but these are men who typically do not get rejected. I look for men who I can respect & defer to. Much younger men I typically think I know more than they do about life. That’s not good.

Now obviously none of that matters if it’s just sex. But personally I’m not a “just sex” kinda gal. Never have been. I know a few women who are, and they typically see younger men because the sexual stamina is greater but I’ve always been geared toward intimacy and therefore I look for men who have traits for a relationship and sexual chemistry is only one factor (although a very important one.)

The main thing I find at 50 is that men who are able to pull much younger women (as many men 45-55 are) are happy to date someone their own age IF she is still fit/hot/beautiful/attractive. The kids thing is a non issue, the cultural frame of reference is the same and there is a similarity of life experience which lends itself to compatibility and companionship. All good things. So keeping my looks up has more to do with staying visible and appealing to men in my preferred age range. Obviously I do it for myself first but that should be self evident.

So those are some thoughts. Cheers

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The avatar is me. Unretouched proof from photos taken last month so very current.

It’s interesting. I have no interest in men substantially younger than me. There is one man who is a friend of mine who likes older women (he’s 37 and a very handsome man who was a club promoter for years in several major markets), and he’s never married or had children and he’s well put together (stylish, tall, built at 6’2” and 260 of muscle, successful)...and he’s expressed interest in me but I don’t feel it.

I’d rather have a man closer to my own age who has got the marriage thing & the children thing done. I relate better with those life experiences. The 37 yo man I mentioned is the youngest sibling in his family and has a sibling who is 48 or 49, but he doesn’t want kids as he says he’s too selfish for that and wants to marry once, be spontaneous and have sex whenever & where ever.

All reasonable things in my book, but I think he’s better suited to someone closer to his own age. I prefer a man whose life experience is similar or greater than my own so I actually turn down men in their 30s. I’m just not into them no matter what. Sometimes the more handsome the more they get snotty or butthurt about it but what can I say? I am always kind in turning them down but these are men who typically do not get rejected. I look for men who I can respect & defer to. Much younger men I typically think I know more than they do about life. That’s not good.

Now obviously none of that matters if it’s just sex. But personally I’m not a “just sex” kinda gal. Never have been. I know a few women who are, and they typically see younger men because the sexual stamina is greater but I’ve always been geared toward intimacy and therefore I look for men who have traits for a relationship and sexual chemistry is only one factor (although a very important one.)

The main thing I find at 50 is that men who are able to pull much younger women (as many men 45-55 are) are happy to date someone their own age IF she is still fit/hot/beautiful/attractive. The kids thing is a non issue, the cultural frame of reference is the same and there is a similarity of life experience which lends itself to compatibility and companionship. All good things. So keeping my looks up has more to do with staying visible and appealing to men in my preferred age range. Obviously I do it for myself first but that should be self evident.

The other thing is kids. If they're 40 and over they will quiz you on it. Like a hot MILF I was talking to last week on facebook dating was 43. I mean, she responded to me on facebook dating app when I left a cute comment on her profile pic so she had interest. Anyway she really gave me intensive interrogation, especially about having children. She has 3 children and a grandchild cause she had a kid super young.

Basically she said at my age I need a woman my age or younger because she doesn't want kids obviously and was saying I wouldn't be a good fit because I want kids.

I went on a date two weeks ago with a 39 year old who has no kids. During the date that too came up and she asked me what I thought about having children. Luckily I didn't trip on my d*ck so I worded it real well. Because she said if I'm looking for a woman to have children with then she's not the girl for me because she doesn't want kids.

You gotta be careful on OLD on your profile and don't list you want kids on your profile. That is a deal breaker for many, especially if you're going for women who are mid 30s on up.

That's what I hate about dating is intensive interrogation. It's like a job interview on steroids. Especially if it's an OLD date. You say one wrong slip up or something that doesn't conform to them then it's over.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The other thing is kids. If they're 40 and over they will quiz you on it. Like a hot MILF I was talking to last week on facebook dating was 43. I mean, she responded to me on facebook dating app when I left a cute comment on her profile pic so she had interest. Anyway she really gave me intensive interrogation, especially about having children. She has 3 children and a grandchild cause she had a kid super young.

Basically she said at my age I need a woman my age or younger because she doesn't want kids obviously and was saying I wouldn't be a good fit because I want kids.

I went on a date two weeks ago with a 39 year old who has no kids. During the date that too came up and she asked me what I thought about having children. Luckily I didn't trip on my d*ck so I worded it real well. Because she said if I'm looking for a woman to have children with then she's not the girl for me because she doesn't want kids.

You gotta be careful on OLD on your profile and don't list you want kids on your profile. That is a deal breaker for many, especially if you're going for women who are mid 30s on up.

That's what I hate about dating is intensive interrogation. It's like a job interview on steroids. Especially if it's an OLD date. You say one wrong slip up or something that doesn't conform to them then it's over.
Why the fuk would you answer any of those questions? Tell her you don’t do applications. Jesus.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why the fuk would you answer any of those questions? Tell her you don’t do applications. Jesus.
Dates these days are like job interviews though. There are threads on here about first dates and interrogations. Dating is fun eh?

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score

I'm in my 40's and strongly disagree with this. I do not want to date a woman in her 40's. This is pretty much out of the question. As I stated in an earlier post, women's looks fall off sharply after 25. I will certainly consider a woman in her early 30's as long as she's taken exceptionally good care of herself and is very, very hot, like the example I gave above.

Most other 40+ year old guys are showing their age to a significant degree and can't date down in age so they "make due" as it were with older women. If they had the option though, they would definitely date younger.

I do find it very strange that most men on average, believe or actually do have significantly fewer options than was the case as recently as 10 years ago, at least that's what appears to be the case, anecdotally.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself very fortunate that I look as young as I do. Most people would never believe I'm in my 50s let alone 60s. For me it's pretty much genetic. I have a ferociously bad chronic intestinal issue and you would think that would have aged me. I consider it the luck of the draw.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I consider myself very fortunate that I look as young as I do. Most people would never believe I'm in my 50s let alone 60s. For me it's pretty much genetic. I have a ferociously bad chronic intestinal issue and you would think that would have aged me. I consider it the luck of the draw.
IBS? I have that and it sucks, but I got mine under control where basically I'm cured, symptom free.